“Every time is the best time!”
Review of BON TEMPS GRILL

BON TEMPS GRILL
Ranked #2 of 576 Restaurants in Lafayette
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Come in and enjoy "Swamp Edge Cuisine". We are now open 7 days a week.
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I'm totally addicted to the meatloaf and tuna tar tar. I'm also impress with the service each and every time. You can't go wrong with Steve and Pat's Bon Temps Grill!

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Read the reviews and decided to try Bon Temps for dinner. The service was good very friendly. The food however not impressive at all I ordered the ribs and the menu said smothered in our own sauce. The ribs came out very dry and tough not fall of the bone as advertised and no sauce very dry. I also ordered the Brussels sprouts they to was very over cooked and dry. They had been cut in half and fried in a skillet with bacon the sprouts crispy and the bacon fried hard like beef jerky.

I don't see me coming back anytime soon.

1  Thank TerryKeen
Reviewed December 26, 2013

On our way to New Orleans and stopped by for lunch. Our group couldn't have been more impressed. Friendly, knowledgable service, great menu diversity, and well prepared delicious food. We sampled the gumbo and loved the dark roué with the right touch of heat and a delicious shrimp florentine soup. The shrimp and grits did not disappoint but the highlight was the signature crab cake...OMG. We will make this regular stop in the future.

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome. I always get the raw tuna app and it is always refreshing. You can tell the time and effort put into their food. The owner is a bit rude sometimes but the staff is always execellent. The burger is unique and delicious!!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I am a picky diner. I have never been disappointed at Bon Temps. The servers are well trained and the food is delicously prepared and presented.

The sauces are scratch made and compliment the grilled fish selections.

My wife lives the lemon drop martinis. Sometimes the silverware is a little spotty. Throw in a little Jet Dry, but I said I was picky. Other than that, tres bien!