“A Hidden Gem!”
Review of BON TEMPS GRILL

BON TEMPS GRILL
Ranked #3 of 585 Restaurants in Lafayette
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Come in and enjoy "Swamp Edge Cuisine". We are now open 7 days a week.
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Ate there with two other couples on New Year's Eve. Don't let it's modest appearance fool you, this is an OUTSTANDING restaurant! They have a wide variety of food and the prices are VERY reasonable! I don't recall when I have felt MORE welcome in a business, from the hostess to the server, to the owners, you could tell they were sincere in their being glad you were dining with them. Three of us had ribeyes, while the others had fish and all I can say is WOW! My steak was on a par with meals I've had at MUCH more expensive restaurants. Please make the effort to eat here, you WON"T be disappointed!!

1  Thank Jay1957

Reviewed January 1, 2013

If you are on the freeway going through Lafayette, try to make a stop at this restaurant. It's worth the detour in every way-- the food is absolutely delicious and every detail of service and value is excellent-- we are already looking forward to coming back-- what a find!!!

1  Thank CarriefromFlagstaff
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

I love this place! When you are in Lafayette make sure you stop by. I had the ribeye and it was great!

1  Thank Don224
Reviewed August 10, 2012

This is "the" best overall food in the Lafayette area. Being retired my wife and I eat out on a regular basis. There are clearly some very good specialty restaurants in the area but for a broad menu of different offers this is the best in Lafayette. When you drive up don't let the gravel parking lot fool you. This new restaurant is privately owned and is not a chain. This was our third visit and last night I had Jerk Chicken. It was WONDERFUL. The other meals we have had there have been nothing less than exceptional. The service has been excellent with the staff being friendly and knowledgeable about the menu.

1  Thank Mirgons
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Upon arriving, was greeted warmly by the owner and later by his wife. Restraunt was crowded, but didn't have to wait. Food was very good with a sufficent selection.......would like to go back again to try something else.

1  Thank sxtt38a