Drury Inn & Suites Lafayette
$64
$119
Travelocity
$99
All reviewsfree drinksbaked potatomeatballscracker barrelfront deskadult beveragesevening snacksfree happy hourhot tubgreat hotelroom was cleanhot breakfastwafflesnext morningdefinitely stay here againeasy accessexcellent stay
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My daughter, dog and I needed a place to stay. We were on our way home from a road trip to south Florida visiting my aunt and seeing the back roads of Florida. We had stayed in lower cost hotels the previous 4 stays so I wanted a little nicer one. Many do not take pets. I was sure there were no Drury Inns here but wow there it was. I can always count on Drury Inn to be good. The service was good, room good, food good and free. The price was under $100 which is good for the quality.

Room Tip: Not all brand hotels can be counted on for quality but Drury has not let me down. Also try Pear Tree owned by Drury.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank leroys73
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Our family stayed here our third time as we traveled through the area. We cannot say enough nice things about this hotel and all the staff here. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and seem so happy! They keep this hotel so clean and inviting. Our room was spotless as always and so comfy! We had plenty of space in out 2 room suite and enjoyed the convenience large frig and the microwave in our room.
Another reason we always come back here is the complimentary evening drinks and snacks and the delicious hot breakfast we always enjoy here. The staff in the lounge area are so attentive and friendly. They make us feel so welcomed and cared for. We will stay here again next time we are in the area!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 223 which is far from the elevators, very quiet and had 2 queen beds in the bedroom.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Currently staying there.
Rooms are comfortable but a little dated.
Staff are friendly and helpful.
Breakfast included in rate. A little basic but plentiful.
Evening time hot food and complimentary drinks included.
Overall well satisfied.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This was the first time I stayed at a Drury Hotel. What an awesome chain of hotels.
If you are used to getting nickel and dimed by the big hotel chains, fear not! The Drury is a friendly, clean and gracious place to stay.
Free breakfast with a waffle machine makes anyone happy. The location is right next to the highway, so it is very useful if you are traveling by.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DiegoDr
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed here just for one night whilst travelling the Deep South, the Hotel was lovely I stayed in a Suite which was really nice, it had two TV's a kitchen area with fridge and microwave, a lovely bathroom.
The staff were great and nothing was too much bother. the receptionist that was on duty was so friendly and hospitable.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area, great value for money, great rooms, good choices for breakfast and wonderful staff.

Room Tip: I am not sure on this one as all the group I was travelling with had different rooms but stated they were all fantastic and quite
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends