“Great Stay”

Lafayette Oil Center
Ranked #25 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
“Great Stay”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Me and my 7 on 7 football team played at the La Quinta in Lafayette on West Pinhook and had a great experience. The rooms were very nice and the hospitality was great. The Manvel Mavericks thank your for a great stay and would stay there again if we come back for future tournaments. Dakota at the front desk processed our rooms at checking out with no problems and answered all my questions.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
lq0757gm, General Manager at Lafayette Oil Center, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful visit. We always strive to provide excellent service to all guests and I hope you are able to stay with us again next time you are in Lafayette!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed June 24, 2012

i love staying at La Quinta because it is a pet friendly inn. The rooms, service, and breakfast are a plus. I stay exclusively because I travel with pets. I have always enjoyed my stay. The staff is helpful and polite. I recommend La Quinta Inns.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Great property, staff was helpful and friendly. Close to UL campus, plenty of good restaurants close by. (Blue Dog, Ruth's Chris) will definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank JJCash6910
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Tired after a long day of driving and sightseeing, my boyfriend and I were definitely ready to relax, get some dinner and head to bed before the drive home. We ended up at the wrong hotel when we rolled into town, and I was more than a little frustrated that our map directed us to the wrong locale. Well, we ended up staying, and I'm glad we did. The manager was a godsend. She helped us work out a cancellation so that we could stay at the La Quinta there in the Oil District. She was friendly, thoughtful and incredibly considerate of all of our needs. We had a great room, we were in a great location, and Cara made us feel like we were just old friends that were staying over for the evening.
It's rare that I write reviews for anything. Good or bad, an experience is usually my own, and I don't think it's fair to associate a hotel or restaurant or venue with any singular experience, but I'm telling you I am certain the staff here would have treated ALL of their guests like this. If you're looking for an inexpensive suite in Lafayette, most definitely stay with the folks at the Oil Center La Quinta.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 11, 2012

Clean & quite rooms. Fair price, good breakfast, great beds excellent service great staff. Stayed 4 nights with wife & child in town to visit family. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank JJCash6910
DeForest, Wisconsin
Reviewed December 8, 2011

This hotel was fine. Faded around the edges. For example, the fruit offered at breakfast is poor quality. The room was large and clean. The staff is nice. Difficult to get in and out of the parking lot onto Pinhook because of the traffic. I wouldn't avoid this hotel but i wouldn't call it my first choice in the area.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank MeantToBe521
UK
Reviewed October 30, 2011

First impressions not great upon discovery of the previous guest's half eaten pizza in the fridge. Elementary task for housekeeping, surely? Comfortable enough bed, and unquestionably good value at the low price, but if we hadn't arrived late and only been booked in for one night, we'd have checked out straight away.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple