“Great neat little breakfast place”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #29 of 577 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Serves breakfast only. AKA Broken Egg Cafe.
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Really neat area of town. Next to nice hotels, shopping, coffee shop. We went for breakfast and I ordered the Supreme Omelet, wife had Belgium waffle and friend had the cinnamon roll. They were all great!

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to this restaurant. I didn't even know it was a chain restaurant and there were several more across the United States. We were here on a Saturday morning around 1030. It does get busy so we did wait about 20 minutes. To me the food was very good with so many decisions to make from the menu. The place was very clean and everyone seemed very nice. My husband and I collect coffee mugs from different places. We loved the coffee mugs there so purchased two of them even know the price was ridiculously high at $18 a mug.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is a great place for a quick breakfast and great meal. Get here early as it's popularity quickly fills up the seating.

1  Thank DeJean
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We decided to go to the Another Broken Egg Cafe in River Ranch for my wife's birthday. This place has a very nice ambiance, good food (not great), and a nice wait staff. I found our waiter to be very attentive, but the overall pace of the restaurant is VERY SLOW. My biggest concern was the $60 bill for breakfast for 3 people. If we have had unbelievably fantastic food I would have said okay, but nothing was above what we could cook at home, or could have had at your typical greasy spoon.

If atmosphere is what you are after then this is your place. If a good meal at a decent price makes the mark for you go somewhere else.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is not an inexpensive breakfast, but very nice for a treat. We chose to eat outside since the weather was so nice. My husband and I shared an order of the Blackberry grits, our server knew we were sharing and she brought another empty bowl so I was not trying to spoon grits across the table, such a nice gesture!! Sometimes it really is the small things! The coffee was really good (very important) and the meal was a nice slow Saturday breakfast. We will certainly be back.