“Perfect !”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #86 of 564 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Belgium
“Perfect !”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

T.R.H. is one of our American favorites, and this one was as close to perfection as one can get!
Excellent service and the prime ribs where to die for, prepared perfectly as asked. I had a wonderful 16 oz and my husband (who loves 'blue' (very rare) steaks) had a nice 24 oz.
Also I love their margarita!
Oh... Almost forgot to mention their warm buns with cinnamon butter... Mmmm!

Visited October 2013

Baldwin
“Great Steak”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great food and service.I will definitely be back here.The steak was great as was the rest if the meal,the servers were on top of it also.

Visited March 2013
Mamou, Louisiana, United States
“A family favorite”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We tried this place for my birthday the first time about 3-4 years ago. We have not been disappointed once. It is one of our family favorites. Fun and friendly atmosphere for casual dining.

• Visited April 2013
Kaplan, Louisiana
“Fun and Friendly athmosphere”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Staff here is always so friendly. I'm very particular about how I like my steak cooked, you could sorta say I'm a medium rare snob. They listen are are very attentive to your requests. Staff is always bubbly and happy to wait on you. A refreshing change from some of the other restaurants in the area. You have got to try the loaded sweet potatoe, soooo delicious it's almost like having dessert for your side. I visit here often and recommend it to my friends. Thanks for the great job.

• Visited June 2013
Rayne, Louisiana
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We just love the atmosphere, the service is great! The food is affordable and very tasty. We recommend a visit and please enjoy what me and my family have enjoyed since they arrived in Lafayette..

• Visited September 2012