“Great Staff & Clean Rooms”
Review of Motel 6 Lafayette

Motel 6 Lafayette
Ranked #30 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I have stayed at this location before and I can tell you that this Quality Inn has done a wonderful turn around. I was told that it was under NEW MANAGEMENT, AND you can TELL. I would recommend this be your next stop if you are in Lafayette, LA. Staff is friendly and rooms have improved and are clean.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Stayed here for a short week break. Was decently priced, came here at vry short notice after having originally booked into the Travel Lodge and decided it was not upo to standard. Booked Into Quality Inn on a recommendation of a friend and was very happy with service and room i received. room was clean and tidy. Rooms been cleaned everyday, will definatly recommend this hotel for price and cleanliness. Service of the hotel staff cannot be faulted.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2011

will not be stay here again. There is mold on the ceiling and walls, the a/c did not blow cold and the swimming pool is green.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank cmgb
Reviewed July 15, 2011

First, I have to give the staff and management an A for effort as the service was very good and the rooms are clean and freshly updated, all for a very good rate. It had very easy access to I-10 and I-49 and many services were nearby. However, my king room was very small and since the rates are so low, they tend not to attract a professional clientele, which leads to some exterior cleanliness issues and a desire to hit the road early the next morning. If you're looking for a good rate for a night's stay along the way, this might be a good choice.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed March 24, 2011

I caught them at a bad moment when they were repainting some of the doors, and due to lack of the painters speaking English and could not tell the hotel which rooms were being repainted, the desk clerk sent me to 3 different rooms, all which were having their doors repainted. The room I finally took had red dust all over the room from the power paint sprayer used on the room earlier, so I had to wipe off the desk, table, TV, and night stands myself. Yes, I was tired, I just took the fourth room and dealt with it. But, at 8 AM the next morning, I thought I heard someone trying to break into the room, but it was the PAINTERS again painting the outside of my door! Unbelievable!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank gr8one17
QILA136, Manager at Motel 6 Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2011

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize about the problems you encountered during your recent stay with us. Your feedback is a gift and your comments will help us to improve our quality of service to our guests.
We are working very hard to impove our property. We are under new ownership and began renovations inside and out in December. The evening you checked in, we not only had our internet down for several hours due to Cox Communication problems, but had just completed painting many of our guest room exterior doors. It was a little hary with no computer to check in guests manually along with working with the painting schedule. This is no excuse and we should have been better prepared.
I am sorry we failed you and I would like to ask that you give us another opportunity to serve you to show you tht we CAN provide you with clean comfortable accomodations and great customer service at a good price.
If I may be of service to you in the future, please give me a call at 337-234-0383.

Reviewed February 24, 2011

Truly a quality hotel. Staff made me feel at home. Took great care of me. Veronica made reservations for me and checked me out when I left.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2011

I stayed at the Quality Inn while visiting friends in Lafayette. My room was clean and the hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. They printed directions and offered restaurant options during my stay. The hotel is older but there was a lot of work being done while I was there. There was a little noise from the construction but nothing major. It's not the Ritz but it was a clean hotel at a bargain price.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends