“Top 5 hotels I have stayed in!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #5 of 49 Hotels in Lafayette
“Top 5 hotels I have stayed in!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Stayed here for a softball tournament, the staff was awesome from the get go. Had cracker jack boxes for the team in their rooms, we had access to the whole hotel the whole time, lobby conference rooms, hotel cafe. Very clean great room service. Just an all around great stay!!!

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Cjones1630

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

This Comfort Suites is a newly built vicinity and I was very impressed. On our journey back to New Orleans from Dallas during Hurricane Isaac, we stayed here for one night. I love the atmosphere of the hotel and fell in love with the bathroom! The pricing was also very reasonable. The hotel staff was very helpful and Aimee was very pleasant and caring. Although I'm not in Lafayette often, I highly recommend this hotel if you're traveling to Lafayette.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank itsmemarv
Pasadena, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

The property was well kept and the staff was very professional and accomodating. When folks are stressed and displaced because of the hurricane, we were well taken care of.

The breakfast area was very nice; clean and well stocked during the feeding period. Coffee was always fresh through out the day. The ham served was fair at best, but the sausage when served, was fantastick.

This location has been added to my places to stay at when I am in the Lafayette area.

Room Tip: Get rooms on the back side of the hotel away from the parking lot and away from the pool area.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank dockrebs
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Everything is nice and new and clean. The front desk staff were friendly and the provided breakfast was very nice as well. Also, the price includes wireless Internet access in the room, which I wasn't actually aware of before booking. Compared with other hotels providing Internet access, I thought the connection speed was quite high. Overall, I'd say this hotel provides excellent value for the money.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Patrick D
Chattanooga, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

This was my second time staying here, and I was disappointed in the housekeeping. My first room was filthy. The bed linen had not been changed but the comforter was pulled up as if it had. Carpet needed cleaning. Housekeeping staff was not helpful; so I called the front desk clerk. After checking 2+ nearby rooms and finding them in the same shape, I was moved to another room that was clean. The front desk clerk was very apologetic and helpful in finding an acceptable room but didnt offer compensation for the inconvenience. The room had a small foyer with full-size mirrow and a partial wall separating the sleeping area from the sitting room. It had a fridge, microwave, TV and good wi-fi. Very convenient to walk to Chili's and convenient to other restaurants. Bathroom was small but had an adequate vanity area. Sitting room had sofa, coffee table,lamp on an end table, and 2 outlets which made it convenient to use computer. Room had a nice desk area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
afgros59, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Thank you for your review of your recent stay. I am sorry that we dissapointed you. I assure you that I have shared your experience with my housekeeping staff in order for us to improve our guests satisfaction! I do hope that you will allow me the opportunity to make things right for you and encourage you to call me directly at 337-456-8390 to discuss your feedback. I want to provide you with the exceptional service that you deserve as a guest of my property. I do hope that you will give us another opportunity during your next visit to Lafayette.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

Tim, the manager, showed hospitality and was very helpful as well as the rest of the staff. They displayed courtesy and met our needs. The rooms were impeccably clean. The next time we visit Lafayette we are going to stay in this particular hotel.

• Stayed July 2012
3 Thank bubbbbie
Saint Martinville, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

we really enjoyed our stay here and plan on staying here on my visits to Lafayette!!! i loved the size of the room and beds wasvery comfortable the kids was able to swim all afteroon we even was able to put something on the grill that evening! The staff was very helpful and kind ....

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank toya R
afgros59, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel regarding your recent stay. We very much appreciate and value your comments and will share your comments with our team. I am sure your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experienence for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We hope to see you again soon!