SpringHill Suites Lafayette South at River Ranch
Hotels.com
$119
Homewood
$67
Drury Inn & Suites Lafayette(Lafayette)
$105
$64
All reviewsfront deskshower doorshopping and restaurantsliving room areayogurtspacious roomnice sizefree breakfastexcellent hotellocation is greatbreakfast bari highly recommend this hotela great staybusiness tripstaff was friendlynew orleansdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed November 19, 2011

We spent three nights at the Springhill Suites at River Ranch. The hotel is new, clean, and modern. The rooms were spacious and well decorated. The bathroom shower is large, but there's no bathtub. The location is excellent, and the rooms were quiet.

However, for a city famous for its fantastic food, the breakfast offerings were a disappointment. Even by Springhill standards. So stay and enjoy, but eat somewhere else - there are so many good choices in Lafayette.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2011

My wife and I stayed at the hotel for a wedding this past weekend. We were warned by the earlier arriving folks that breakfast was pretty horrible and that the hotel hadn't planned well for the number of people. By 8:00 AM guests were being told that the hotel had run out of plates, basic food items, and even coffee and cups. Marriott has gone to a uniquest computer system that is more than horrible. 30 plus minutes for a simple boarding pass to print, and that was a surprize since I was walking by the prninter that had not worked when I put my original print request in. I was the only guest know to have successfully printed a boarding pass that morning. Despite 4 attempts/requests, I was never connected to my daughter's room and had to use my cell phone.

The bolt connecting the toilet seat to the toilet base in our room broke when I reached behind me for some tissue. I am a very lean person...I can just hear the laughter....LOL. The rooms are very modern and comfortable with good climate control. I just don't get the soaring ceilings and the starkness. The beds are comfortable.

Room Tip: Stay and forget the promised cheap breakfast. Worst of any Marriott chain I've ever stayed---I'm a platinum member and I've stayed at every type of hotel Marriott offers.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2011

My husband & I just stayed at this new hotel & I was very impressed. I loved the decor, the front desk people were very friendly & I would definitely stay here again. Great part of town with lots to do.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michell1010
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is a rather new hotel that lacks any type of warmth! The hotel is in need of a more efficient staff. First room I checked into was visibly dirty, so I received another room after looking it over I felt okay until I went to the bathroom. Someone didn't clean the toilet or shower. It's sad because it is a new hotel and I believe they are not properly staffed, not my problem I would never stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 7, 2011

My family just spent the weekend at the Springhill Suites at River Ranch and had a very pleasant stay. The hotel is new and the staff were very friendly. The rooms were clean and had a lot of room and the beds were very comfortable. The complementary breakfast was very good as well. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family