“Home Away from Home” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 49 Hotels in Lafayette
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
“Home Away from Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

I would stay at this hotel anytime I visit Lafayette, LA. Great suites, breakfast and service. The Monday-Thursday happy hour is a plus! The staff is always amenable to taking anywhere you need to go close by. Five Stars!! The beds are awesome too.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Patrick M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Carla C,

Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your experience with us at the Homewood Suites Lafayette. We are so happy that you enjoy your visits with us and would like to thank you for being such a loyal guest. We hope to continue impressing you on you future stays with us. Thank you for helping us maintain our spot as the #1 hotel in Lafayette.

Guest Service Supervisor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

My daughter's softball team was in town for a tournament. We were able to get a great night's sleep and have a wonderful breakfast in the morning. Highly recommend this hotel. My other daughter is getting married in Lafayette on March 7, 2015 and we will be staying here for the weekend.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Dear 308sharond,

Thank you so much for your recent posting about your stay with us at the Homewood Suites Lafayette. I'm so glad that y'all chose to stay with us and had such a great visit while you were here. We also thank you for your kind recommendation. We look forward to your next visit with us. Oh, and congratulations to you and your daughter.

Loranger, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

An island in a city of CHAOS. Once I found the place I was instantly and constantly impressed with the high quality of the place. The suite was lovely, very clean and 'homey'. I'll definitely return. Lafayette itself is a growing city, in many ways has outgrown its capacity to handle the volume. I found people in the city to be careless and rude. Not in the hotel though. These people are nice and I thoroughly enjoyed my visit.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Patrick M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear David L,

While I do apologize you experienced some unpleasantries during your visit to Lafayette, I am appreciative of you kind comments regarding your stay with us. I am very happy that you were able to relax and enjoy the service and amenities of the hotel. We look forward to your next visit and hope that your next experience in Lafayette will be a much more pleasant one.

New Orleans, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

This is the only hotel in the area I prefer to stay at each time I'm in for a visit. The customer service is excellent and the rooms are very clean. The beds are very comfortable also. All accommodations are wonderful. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Emily G,

Thank you so much for your posting regarding your latest stay with us at the Homewood Suites Lafayette, LA. I'm so happy that you enjoy our rooms and all of our amenities. We also thank you for your kind recommendation and we most certainly thank you for being a loyal guest at our hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Brandon, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

clean comfortable facility; nice comfortable beds; suite furniture very comfortable; comp. breakfast above average; a little pricey for a Sunday nite in the business district; staff was very friendly & helpful--always smiled coming in or out

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Ralph H
Patrick M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Thank you so much Ralph H for choosing us as your home away from home during your recent visit to Lafayette. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the room furnishings. The beds we offer are the softest and most comfortable I have ever experienced. I believe that is one of the most frequent comments we receive and it certainly does not get old. We are very proud of the rooms we offer and I am glad you enjoyed them as well. We hope to see you again during your next visit to Lafayette.

Santa Clarita, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

I stayed here on business for a week and found it to be a very peasant stay overall. The breakfast was ok but the managers evening reception meals I thought were quite good. Dont forget to bring anything with you and go down to the in house convenience store as it is pretty expensive. Not to worry there are plenty of good stores and restaurants to go to if you head west out of the hotel.

1 Thank Dan C
Thank you so much your comments about your recent stay, Dan C. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of the complimentary meals that we offer. I hope that you will continue to use us as your second home when visiting Lafayette, We look forward to your next visit.

Denver, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

Traveled to Lafayette Louisiana with my daughter to attend a wedding. Our one night stay was delightful and the suite was immaculate. The breakfast was top notch and the amenities in the room were great. I will seek out Homewood properties on my travels elsewhere.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Ken_Ritter, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Hi Mark,

Thank you for sharing your experience with TripAdvisor. Our team takes great pride in ensuring that our guests have clean and comfortable accomodations so I'm so glad to read that your stay was no exception. Thank you for your business. It was our pleasure to serve you.

Warmest regards,