Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA
$67
$99
Hotels.com
$64
All reviewsgreat hotelwine and beersmall kitchenbasketball courtfull kitchenliving roomhome away from homerooms are spaciousbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastclose to the airportfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againwafflesthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlynew orleans
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I live on the road due to his job. He is a diamond member and staying here was an excellent choice! Ken is an absolute delight! So professional and polite! So far, this place is the only place we have found that made us feel like Diamond Members. Ken took the time to show us around the hotel and get to know us. The hotel itself is great on all levels! Ken is what I'm here to bragg about. Thank you Ken!

• Stayed: September 2013
Ken_Ritter, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for the outstanding review and for the kind words!! It was a pleasure meeting you and we thoroughly enjoyed having you and your husband as our guests. Please come back the next time your travel brings you back to Lafayette.

Thanks again,

Ken Ritter

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We were very pleasantly surprised by the location of the hotel as well as the many amenities. Although I knew that breakfast was included, I was amazed to find that dinner was also included M-F, as well as happy hour. The room was very quiet and had a small kitchen as well as a couch for our additional family member. They also have a fitness center, laundromat, and computer room. We had everything we needed!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Patrick M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent experience at the Homewood Suites Lafayette, workerb. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the the convenience of the location and the amenities of the hotel. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our complimentary dinner we serve Monday - Thursday. Thank you again for staying with us, we certainly hope you will come back and see us. And i do agree with you, there is no place like the Homewood Lafayette, La.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I booked two connecting rooms for family visiting from out of town. The rooms were ready so they were allowed to check in when they arrived before the designated check-in time. This hotel is new and spotless. Check-in was quick. The young man at the front desk was friendly and helpful. Fully stocked snack room located next to the front desk. Rooms are well equipped and clean. Beds are extremely comfortable. Reasonably priced, centrally located.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your kind comments, Eula L. We are so glad you chose to stay with us and took the time to write about how much you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your comments regarding the property and regarding your check in. We've already conveyed your remarks to the front desk agent that checked you in. I certainly hope your travels bring you back our way. We would love to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for 2 nights while making our way from New Orleans to Texas. It was a great deal for $50 and 12000 points pernight.

Location was easy to find and served as a good home base while we were in the area. The woman that checked us in was professional, friendly and pleasant. We felt welcomed.

Lobby and breakfast area were stunning. I think it's the best looking Homewood Suites I've been to (sorry Homewood Coralville IA). Room was a bit smaller than most Homewoods but nicely appointed and very comfortable. My hilton honors cookies and water were already in my room along with a nice note from the manager.

Breakfast and manager's reception were wonderful. Area was clean and the food was hot and fresh which is not always the case.

The outdoor pool was heated which enabled my 12 year old to go swimming while I huddled in my jeans and jacket next to the pool.

Overall a great stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel to others. If I ever happen to be in the area again I will be back.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Patrick M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time time to write about your recent stay with us, Lmeam. I'm happy that you took advantage of the Points and Money promotion and came to stay with us. It sounds like you enjoyed pretty much every aspect of the hotel and that's what we love to hear. We all take great pride in our work and it's great to hear that it shows. We thank you for your reccomendation and hope that you will indeed come back to see us.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We had several people in our group so we opted for the 2 bedroom 2 bath suite. It was very clean and comfortable. There was some noise above us that bothered the guests in the other bedroom but ours was quiet. The breakfast was good few hot choices though. All staff we came in contact with were friendly and professional. I will stay here if in the area again.

Stayed: December 2013
Patrick M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Thank you so much for writing a tripadvisor response regarding your recent stay with us Karen S. I"m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do hate that some of your party were inconvenienced by the noise from another room. If such an issue ever occurs again, please relay it on to the front desk. We want everyone to have a relaxing stay with us. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.