Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA
$90
$99
$67
$64
Drury Inn & Suites Lafayette(Lafayette)
$105
All reviewsgreat hotelwine and beersmall kitchenbasketball courtfull kitchenliving roomhome away from homerooms are spaciousbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastclose to the airportfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againwafflesthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlynew orleans
Reviewed July 11, 2013

loved your hotel. it was really very very very nice. we compared it to the hilton and there is none. we got a corner room !!! BEST EVER !!! The breakfast was awesome and those girls hustle! Your cleaning staff was super nice too ! GREAT JOB GUYS. LOVED this hotel ! ps. they even changed out the TV due to it not working when we go there. it was done within mins. Superb service at frt desk and those folks know customer service !

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank k c
Ken_Ritter, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Hi KC,

Thanks for the great feedback! I sincerely appreciate the kind words about our staff and we enjoyed having you as our guest. Please accept my sincerest apology about the TV not working but I am so happy to see that it was replaced quickly. Please come back the next time that your travel brings you to Lafayette.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My family and I stayed at Homewood suites located at 201 Kaliste Saloom Rd, Lafayette, LA 70508 June 14th 2013. We had planned to stay the weekend but had to leave after the first night when we discovered bed bug infestation in the room. We stayed in room 201. The problem with bed bugs is the feeling of invasion. This happened at the beginning of my 2 weeks vacation and it ruined any further plans for staying at any hotel. We had to put all the clothing we travelled with into the dryer before washing. Our empty suitcase is still in the garage. I am still apprehensive that we may have transported bedbugs into our home. I give credit to the manger for being polite and honest about the situation. He did try to make up by waving the hotel bill and offering free nights at any Hilton but still too traumatized to know if I will ever use it though.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Jenny O
Ken_Ritter, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Jenny,

I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had during your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that the health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance and that is why we work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and have addressed the situation. We apologize again for the disturbance and hope you will continue to stay with our family of hotels on your future travels.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This hotel was a total shock! I really thought I was going to be disppointed, but when I opened my door I was floored. I LOVED THIS HOTEL!!! The room was huge, bathroom area was great and the bed was sooooo comfy! I am still amazed at the size of this hotel room for the price and the area it is in. The staff was perfect and helped me decide what to eat for a good price in walking distance. It was quiet and my stay couldn't have been better.

I TOTALLY recommend this hotel for anyone alone or with family, it is a jewel in an area you would usually keep driving past.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Shante' A
Ken_Ritter, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Hi Shante A,

Wow! Thank you very much for the great feedback! I am so happy that you loved the hotel and were impressed by the size of your suite. I really appreciate your recommendation and rest assured that I'll share your review with my team since you mention them in your comments.

Thanks again. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

The Reception area was most welcoming. The staff in the front office and lodge area was awesome. They are truly ambassadors for the Homewood Suites Hotel. The room was a handicapped room and it was truly specious and beautifully furnished. The duvet on the 2 queen bed was gorgeous. I understand the Waldorf-Astoria had a lot to do with furnishings, very tastefully done. I was more than pleased and would recommend this place to rest your head as a great place. I will definitely return to this Hotel
June 20, 2013. Rosemary

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank 768gsyrose22

Hello Rosemary,

Thank you for your recommendation and for your kind words about our hotel. Our team takes pride in making certain that our guests feel at home so I am so pleased to read that you felt our staff was awesome! I will also share your feedback with our design team as I'm sure they would love to read your compliments about the furnishings. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you're in the area. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is a beautiful Homewood Suites. We have stayed at several other Homewood's and this is by far the nicest one. The whole hotel is well decorated, clean and comfortable. There is a great outdoor area with a pool, hot tub, covered sitting area with rocking chairs and a basketball court. The suites are well appointed. There are many restaurants close to the hotel and shops.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kelly5182

Hi Kelly5182,

Thanks for your feedback and your compliment about our hotel. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we invite you to come back the next time you're in the Lafayette area.