“Not your average Homewood.”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA
Ranked #2 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I stay at allot of hotels and was so impressed with these rooms. Super clean and the linens and beddings were so pretty I truly felt I was in my house not a hotel. Breakfast and dinner was a plus. Can't beat this value.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Chrrob01
Ken_Ritter, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Dear Chrrob01,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We sincerely appreciate the feedback. I agree that you can't beat our value with breakfast and dinner included in our room rate. Please come back and tell a friend!

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA

Reviewed May 20, 2012

This Homewood Suites is relatively new and in excellent condition. The layout of the rooms is an upgrade from older facilities, especially the shower. The dining area is large and easily accommodated a large group of student athletes. Overall, a very comfortable stay.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Richard U

Dear RichardU911,

Thanks for the review! I sincerely appreciate you sharing your experience with TripAdvisor. Please come back on your next visit to Lafayette. We would love the opportunity to earn your repeat business.

Respectfully...Ken

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Stayed at the Homewood Suites while attending a volleyball tournament this past Spring. The hotel was very beautiful and the rooms were outstanding. I loved everything about them especially the design and selection of furniture, draperies, bedding, the shower, the kitchen, I could go on and on. If I had to design a place where I'd like to stay this would be it. It simply could not be any better. My family and I loved it!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CoachShawn
Ken_Ritter, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We sincerely appreciate the feedback and we look forward to serving you again.

Respectfully….Ken

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Unfortunately I was in for only one night on business. This is a great hotel that would appear to be almost brand new. Almost everything was in excellent condition. The rooms were nicely decorated with better than average quality furniture, bedding and mattress. The suite I stayed in came with a small kitchen including refrigerator, stove top and microwave. I like my room to be cool and the air conditioning worked very well.

While I did not have the opportunity to use the gym, i did stop by and the equipment looked to be in great condition. Much larger than you would find at a typical hotel.

As for meals, breakfast was included and though simple, included your typical variety of hot and cold foods. There is also an evening hot meal during the week however I arrived too late to take advantage.

Two very minor quibbles. The bath had a sulfur like smell but that maybe explained by the water in the area. The second issue was the TV remote which was rather flimsy and difficult to use when trying to flip though channels.

Overall a great stay and if I happened to be in the area again on business, this will be where I will be staying.

Room Tip: Higher floor away from the elevator is always best
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Ken_Ritter, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Trip Advisor. I’m happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. I’m sharing your feedback with my team so that we can continuously improve our guest experience. Please come back the next time your travel brings you back to Lafayette.

Warm regards….Ken

Reviewed April 1, 2012

We stayed 3 nights , we're very pleased with accommodations . Beds/pillows were very comfortable, room kept immaculate.. Staff was helpful and friendly . Breakfast only so-so, coffee was cold one morning , so were the eggs. But overall , a very positive experience , we would highly reccomend it to other travelers.

• Stayed: April 2012
Ken_Ritter, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I appreciate the kind words regarding our staff and property. I also appreciate the candid feedback regarding our breakfast. I'll be following up on that with my team tomorrow morning. Thanks again and please come back the next time you're in Lafayette.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Stayed one night. Beautiful and clean. Friendly staff. Good location. Very comfortable beds.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Ken_Ritter, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2012

Thanks for the positive review. Please come back the next time you're in Lafayette!

Reviewed March 12, 2012

This hotel is excellent! It is still new in appearance and the cost is worth the service and room space. The staff were particularly helpful in finding a place to eat on a Sunday evening. The room is fully equipped with a small kitchen and the hot morning breakfast was fine. We took the time to use the laundry and it was fast and efficient, allowing us to "catch up" without a major delay. I unhesitantly recommend this hotel for a short or longer stay.

Room Tip: Stay on a weekday and an evening meal is included.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

On behalf of my team thank you for staying with us and also for the recommendation. i sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.