“Totally unique & fun experience...awesome boat ride, funny tour guide & great Cajun dancing!”
Review of P. Brothers Cajun Excursions - CLOSED

P. Brothers Cajun Excursions
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Under New Management! The Absolute best in Cajun Adventure day planning in the City of Lafayette! Your one stop shop, tours for Everything Cajun!! Now Lodging Too!! Live Gators , Attakapaw Swamp Adventures, cocktail Cruises, Boudin Runs, Cajun Cooking, Cajun and Zydeco Dancing, Live Music,Downtown Nightlife All New!! Alligator Hunting Tours and Alligator Egg Picking tours The once in a life time adventure to plan your trip around We Got it all for you SHA!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I took myself & my 3 children on the tour last month. The boat ride itself was pretty amazing because the tour guide took us really far into the most beautiful area of the bayou/swamp that we had never seen before. He was hilarious, telling funny Cajun jokes & singing crazy Cajun parodies along with his accordion. He was a true Cajun, not afraid to jump right into the bayou and grab an alligator. The Cajun dancing was so much fun. By the time we were done we were drenched in sweat! We also got to take a ride to a gator pit...and would you know these gators answer to music...? The cocktails were not too bad either! Lets just say that mom was probably enjoying herself a little too much! Great tour, great price for the experience!

3  Thank Travelchic426
There are newer reviews for P. Brothers Cajun Excursions

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Ok, so I bought the Living Social deal for $27. It advertises drinks on the boat, bayou tour, live music and dancing afterwards (or before). The drinks are good on the boat, homemade, but they were warm cause there was little to no ice in the cooler. The biggest downfall was that the Living Social deal is only available Sundays and have to be scheduled in advance and most Sundays are unavailable. THE BIG LETDOWN was that the place where the live music and dancing are doesn't operate on Sundays so the whole "live music and dancing" doesn't apply and should be taken out of the offer description.

2  Thank Deepsea1986
pastorbrothers, Owner at P. Brothers Cajun Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Bonjour! We at pastor brothers do our best to give the most Cajun expierence possible for the most affordable price as is our mission statement to share the love of Cajun country with locals and tourists alike. We can say that for the price and what is offered for 27 for two people you get quite more than what can be found anywhere in entertainment and value. Vermillion ville is open and has been open every Sunday since 1992 and hopefully will continue to do so offering live music and historical entertainment for the whole family. Your ticket included entrance into veillionville and the dance hall (a $20 value) as well as a 2 hour boat ride with cocktails for two (a 50 value). I personally do these tours to give everyone a chance to enjoy this expierence an d see the beauty of the bayou for an amazing value. As a guest, you are in controll of your own schedule, if you elected not to take advantage of the village and the free dancing, then that is entirely your option and I truly apologize for your feelings of being slighted in any way, but I assure you that this was no fault of pastor brothers as is all admissions are pre payed ahead of time.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

My party and I really enjoyed our excursion. Lots of interesting information given while being entertained. Absolutely worth the time and would recommend this outing. John thanks for making our Sunday lots of fun.

1  Thank HarrietT25
Reviewed July 8, 2012

My wife and I were lucky enough to get aboard a Vermillion River cruise last week. It was on short notice but we were accommodated just the same. The Captain first took us to the Cajun Museum for a film then he personally walked us through the history lesson in the display. He was very knowledgable, being a local himself. We moved onto the boat and were informed of events and places of interest along the way. At one point, we learned that the river area, upon which we floated, was a trade center for early pioneers. Can you just imagine the number of souls who crossed this same place in history, before us? It was a great adventure and we learned a lot. Try it, I think you'll like it! Paul

1  Thank paul h
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Visiting the Lafayette area of Louisiana for the first time I wanted to plan something special for a group of women I work with who do animal rescue in their community. I thought a bayou tour would be a great idea and I booked the Pastor Brothers. Philip, our guide, was personable, funny and knowledgeable and the 9 of us had a superb time! HIGHLY recommend!

1  Thank CMcLaughlin35