“Can't wait to do it again!”
Review of P. Brothers Cajun Excursions - CLOSED

P. Brothers Cajun Excursions
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Under New Management! The Absolute best in Cajun Adventure day planning in the City of Lafayette! Your one stop shop, tours for Everything Cajun!! Now Lodging Too!! Live Gators , Attakapaw Swamp Adventures, cocktail Cruises, Boudin Runs, Cajun Cooking, Cajun and Zydeco Dancing, Live Music,Downtown Nightlife All New!! Alligator Hunting Tours and Alligator Egg Picking tours The once in a life time adventure to plan your trip around We Got it all for you SHA!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Hawley, MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't wait to do it again!”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Visiting the Lafayette area of Louisiana for the first time I wanted to plan something special for a group of women I work with who do animal rescue in their community. I thought a bayou tour would be a great idea and I booked the Pastor Brothers. Philip, our guide, was personable, funny and knowledgeable and the 9 of us had a superb time! HIGHLY recommend!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank CMcLaughlin35

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Improvement needed”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My wife booked a tour of the Vermilion as a Father's Day gift. Great idea. Although our boys enjoyed being on the river, I'd have to caution anyone interested in booking such a cruise/tour. Our boat was stopped by Water Patrolmen who issued our captain and boat owner citations for expired registration and life jacket violations. It really messed up what could have been a fun hour or so on the river. Additionally the pontoon boat was very dirty and seats were in need of major repair. While I would recommend, it wouldn't be without some hesitation and caution!!

1 Thank Guypicard
, Owner at P. Brothers Cajun Excursions, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Good morning readers:) It is always our goal, more than to make money, to share our way of life with travelers from all over the world and have them leaving with the true essence of how fantastic cajun country truly is. As we all know, in business, things happen to even the best of us. This problem was a technicality that was worked out with the state and their paperwork end. I have recieved formal appologies from the department responsible for this but unfortunately, i cannot undo a bad review. Beyond this the captain responsible for not double checking this situation before embarking on the tour has been reprimanded and this situation, although an easy fix, still happened. From this time we have made every attempt to give these guests compensation, and, we feel that if i personally give them my tour, they will be more than satisfied and leave our area with a cajun skip in their step. We appologize emphatically for any expierence that would not honor our culture, our people and our way of life. I am dedicated to ensuring that this particular issue will not happen again..
John Pastor (owner)
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Make sure you do this”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Top notch service from the moment you first get in touch right through the end. This is a trip that is genuinely tailored to meet your requirements and it's a must if you're in Lafayette. Delivered by great people who'll ensure you have a lot of fun.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Love_to_explore_000
Prairieville, Louisiana
“It is an enjoyable and unique cajun immersion experience.”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Captian John makes the culture of the Cajun People come to life as he takes you through the swamps, and indoctrinates you into the cajun experience with a sense of humor that will keep you smiling and remembering long after you return home.

Visited March 2012
Conroe, Texas, United States
“We had the best time!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Capt John made the whole experience so much fun. We learned a lot about our family's history. The trip on the boat was very nice, especially this time of year. We really enjoyed the Vermilionville Folklife Park. The music and dancing wore us out! I will never forget John's singing and storytelling. I hope we can get together to this again next year.

Visited March 2012