“so much more than a swamp tour!!! A full day of seeing Lafayette from a locals point of view, GREAT!”
Review of P. Brothers Cajun Excursions - CLOSED

P. Brothers Cajun Excursions
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Luxury Swamp Tour with Live Music, Cajun Horderves, Drinks, Historical Village, Souvineers and Zydeco Dancing! The Absolute best in Cajun Adventure day planning in the City of Lafayette! The once in a life time adventure to plan your trip around We Got it all for you SHA!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I bought the all day passes for my boyfriend (a LA native), my self (lived here for 12 years originally from MD) and my sister (lives in VA and this was her first time visiting LA). I wanted to show my sister a different side of Louisiana. We had day trips planned for the "toursity things" but I wanted to show her something that you don't see on the news, places where we go to and where we eat. I came across Pastor Brothers completely by accident and it was a blessing in disguise. Baby John was the most fun and gracious host and captain that we could have asked for. He was able to show our group, me included, parts of my very own backyard that I never knew existed. We peeled crawfish, ate some wonderful home cooked food, got my ultra reserved boyfriend to "zydeco", while Baby John played the accordion (quite good I might add), my sister who has some trouble walking and I who has a fear of water where completely at ease on the boat and it was shaded! I learned the real history of the cajun people and for the first time, truly became proud to be a transplant here. I hope that I am expressing enough how completely satisfied I was with the trip, I will recommend this trip to anyone and whoever comes to visit me in LA this is a MUST, in fact my boyfriend and I are planning to take his parents in the spring (when the weather warms).

Reviewed November 3, 2011

Took our Canadian Family on a tour with Capitain John and had a blast.
C'est un des plus beaux souvenirs qu'ils ont ramené avec eux en Acadie.
We saw it all and tasted it all. It's a great thing to do with out-of-town guest or if you just want to relax and have some cajun fun.

Un bien beau gros merci Capitain John!

2  Thank Les_Acadiens
Reviewed September 29, 2011

John customized the tour for my tastes. Had a great time and learned a lot about Cajun Country and culture.

1  Thank Jeff Y
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We chartered the boat for my friends birthday and we absolutely had a blast! Captain John entertained us with some great music and stories! I would highly recommend you to charter this boat, and enjoy some time on the water! Take this from a local of Lafayette...and book your excursion today! You won't regret it! Thanks Pastor Brothers and most of all Captain John for giving us great memories!!!

3  Thank DScott829
Reviewed August 13, 2011

For my finance's birthday I booked a cajun excursion for the two of us through Pastor Brother's Cajun Excursion. What a wonderful experience! From the moment we met up with Captain John it was a fun and very interesting experience. We learned so much cajun history and had a blast doing it. Captain John had us laughing, singing, dancing, and having an amazing time. There was never a dull moment. I highly recommend booking a excursion with Captain John. Definitely one of the best experiences we have had.

5  Thank aimee2824