“Customer Service could not be beat”
Review of O'Charleys

O'Charleys
Ranked #234 of 586 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 16, 2014

My server was excellent and my order delivered on time and perfect in every way. We need more people like Jacurie A in our restaurants. She absolutely made the whole trip across town worth it.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Called in order for two salads to go, picked up salads when I got home found both salads wrong. Seems these people have a real problem with getting orders correct this is not the first time it's happened. I suggest checking the order before you drive away, may save a trip back to the restaurant.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

My favorite place to go eat!! Great prices service and food! We love to eat here its so quiet clean nice and friendly atmosphere. The salad and bread is always so fresh and good! I had never tried Salmon before and my fiance was having the cedar planked salmon he let me try it , we ended up sharing our food because I like his so much... I usualy have the steak but now everytime i go back I get the cedar planked salmon!

1  Thank Francesca F
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Don't know why we even go there...They never get the order right. Something is always wrong with somebodies order and we have to wait..Service is friendly but they don't check that the order is right before bringing it to you.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Nice atmosphere, good location, great food and plenty of it.