“Love French Press”

The French Press
Ranked #12 of 568 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This is a new restaurant that opened the first week of 2010.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Awesome food! Salads are great! Praline bacon is to die for! It's a little pricey, but worth it! Good atmosphere.

1  Thank ilovetravel423
There are newer reviews for The French Press

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I reviewed this place last year. We went to Festival Int'l last year and visited this place for the first time. We decided to go back this year since it was so good. The food was great. We ordered the same thing as last year. My friend got Sweet Baby Breesus, which is a biscuit slider with praline bacon, boudin and cane syrup. Really good and the main reason we go there. I got the blueberry pancakes, but they gave me blackberry instead. I didn't say anything b/c I didn't want to have to wait for them to cook new pancakes. They were good, but I would have preferred what I ordered. The coffee last year was weak and not good. This year it was exceptional. Loved it. We also didn't have to wait long this time. We got there when they opened and there was a line, but we got seated immediately. I can't wait to go back again next year.

1  Thank marctravis
Reviewed April 27, 2013

The preparation of familiar breakfast items is enhanced by some uncommon recipes. Our breakfasts were nicely prepared and served timely in spite of the fact the restaurant was packed at 10 am on a Thursday morning. The coffe cup is kept full although the decaf was not as good as the fully leaded version.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I love the food here. It is more affordable and is a better value to order from the day menu. The evening menu is limited and very expensive for what is prepared. Everything was delicious, but not necessarily worth the cost. The service was impeccable. We were celebrating a birthday so used the private party room. We were well taken care of.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Just Not quality I expected Expensive, Little knowlege of French cooking or wine. Do not recommend,
no atmosphere. May not be here long.

1  Thank silverfox2735