“Good Value in Convenient Location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #26 of 49 Hotels in Lafayette
Bandera, Texas
“Good Value in Convenient Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

Near the intersection of two interstate highways, this Comfort property was reasonably priced, very clean, up-to-date facilities and equipment (TVs, etc). Pretty good continental breakfast with a couple of hot items. Will definetly stop if staying in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Ray S
Dean P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Hi ! Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience with TripAdvisor. I'm happy to know that our hotel and service matched the positive reviews that you've read and that your stay was comfortable and enjoyable. Please come back again. It would be a pleasure to have you as our guest in the future. Warmest regards, Dean

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

The first room we were given had sheets that looked like they had been slept in. We asked for a move to another room and the front desk attendant did not apologize for the room or offer to check the next room. He just changed the key without a word. The second room - although it is supposed to be non-smoking, has burn holes in the bed cover and the couch. The room, and the building in general, are in disrepair. When I called the front desk because the toilet would not flush, the attendant asked if I wanted a plunger!!! I said no- either move me or fix it. When I asked for another room- although the parking lot is empty- he said he did not have another non-smoking room! When I asked for a refund, the front desk attendant very reluctantly came to the room with a plunger to "fix" the toilet. The saga continues...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dean P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thank you for the feedback. Please accept my personal apology for the inconvenience you experienced while you were our guest. I appreciate your comment that our hotel is beautiful but I regret that our service did not meet your expectation. Rest assured that your comments have not been taken lightly and I have taken steps to insure that future guests do not have a similar experience. Dean
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

If you want to get away from the I-10 corridor, this is the area. Close to some good restaurants, the university, and within walking distance of a great bakery! Next time, I'll skip the bland included breakfast and skip on down to the bakery or local diner on the corner.

Room Tip: It's back off the street so most rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Aggie1994
Dean P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Hello and thanks for the feedback! I'm glad to hear that you had a great visit because we enjoyed having you as our guest as well. Please come back the next time your travel brings you to Louisiana. Warmest regards...Dean
Lafayette, Louisiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

After visiting and viewing the meeting room at the Comfort Suites located at 2300 NE Evangeline Thruway in Lafayette, LA, I reserved the meeting room for a baby shower one month prior to the event which was held on 11/25/12. The reservation indicated the type of event planned. When I arrived to preview the room 24 hours before the event, I found five huge boxes containing commercial air conditioning units in the meeting room. The management of the hotel refused to remove the five boxes from the room. Instead they removed only one of the boxes, although moving the remaining four boxes would have required movement of the units approximately three feet to the adjoining room which was separated by a sliding wall partition. The management chose instead to stubbornly refuse my request. I was forced to host a social event with four huge (floor to ceiling) unsightly boxes shoved into the corner of the room. If anyone is considering renting the meeting room at this hotel, please demand a written service and performance contract at the point of reservation. Include specifications and requirements and make a pre-event visit at least 24 hours prior to your event. PLEASE NOTE: The facility was clean, attractive, and would have been perfect without the units I described above.

Room Tip: If anyone is considering renting the meeting room at this hotel, please demand a written service and...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dean P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

It was fine. Room was clean, quite, kind of older, but that's okay. We wish breakfast started at 6 on the weekend, but that's pretty standard. So we didn't stay for breakfast. It was a fine place to stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Loonyteach
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

It isn't easy to find the Comfort Suites. You exit at Exit 103a off I-10 and drive for quite some time down the thruway, 167, before you reach Pinhook Road. Then it's still about 2 miles to the hotel behind Chili's. So if you are looking for something "right off" the interstate, this isn't that place.

After we got past the long drive through what looked liked a pretty sketchy part of town, we found the hotel to be very nice and the hotel staff excellent. Our room was clean and comfortable (king suite w/sofa bed) and the bathroom was clean as well. The bathroom seemed a bit smaller than usual, but was adequate. There is pantry down by the desk where you can buy snacks, etc if you don't want to go out for dinner.

All in all an enjoyable place.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor away from vending and ice machines and to the back of the hotel away from road...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank tennesseegirl0
Thank you for the feedback! I'm so glad to see that you found our staff helpful and the hotel clean and well maintained. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. Please come back the next time you're in Lafayette. Hope to welcome you back soon.....Dean.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stayed for the trip to my brother's military base. The hotel was extremely clean, the bed was comfortable, and the staff was very friendly. A big thank you to the staff! A very large breakfast selection. Glad to stay again when I'm with family in the area.

Room Tip: The Indoor pool is a must for people like me :)
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Tom G
Dean P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Trip Advisor. I was pleased to see that your suite was "spotlessly clean" and that you thought our hotel was "a great value for the money." We sincerely appreciate your business. Please come back the next time you're in the area. Respectfully, Dean