Quality Inn & Suites
$99
$90
$99
$67
Drury Inn & Suites Lafayette(Lafayette)
$105
All reviewsroom was cleanstaff was very friendlysoccer tournamentcatfishstay there againrooms are largean upgradenew orleansa wonderful stayfirst floorshower headhot breakfastwafflesenjoyed our staygreat roomcajun countrythe breakfast area
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Dear Trip Advisor c/o Comfort Inn & Suites (Evangeline)

I wanted to applaud and thank your over night staff member Susan!! She was a pleasure to be served by. She went above and beyond with her politeness!!

There were five (5) of us that rested here for the weekend of the 6/8/12-6/10/12. We were travelling from Alexandria to New Orleans doing missionary work when we had a blowout tire.

It was pitch black on I-49 southbound. Our cellphone batteries were depleted, almost dead. We called every mobile tire repair person within a 30 mile radius. We called this particular hotel in Lafayette because Choice Hotels pretty much always have great rooms with wonderful breakfasts.

Susan told us that she would make sure we had a room when we came to the city even on a busy Friday night for a hotel.

We were grateful and thankful that God blessed us to get a tire and make it to the hotel to rest and relax for the rest of the trip.

Thank you for allowing us to visit you all here in Lafayette!!

God Bless you, Susan!!!

Room Tip: Be specific in what size room and/or how many beds you believe is necessary to accommodate your needs.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This was a bad set up from word go. The price seemed really reasonable, so we booked. The room smelled so stale and musty, we had to change. That evening we went to the inside pool and could not find any towels. Off to the desk we went and were given to what amounted to a dish towel. Had we known we would not have bothered, the water was ice cold. The next day we were out all day, and found our room had not been done up. We called down to the desk, and were told it must have been an over sight. After all of this we were given an inconvenience amount of $11.00. I sent an email to the manager and received a very pathetic reply of apology, and how they try hard to give good service. They really need to educate themselves on what good service means.

Room Tip: Avoid this particular inn.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bilo1954
Dean P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you for your candid review. Please accept my sincerest apology for the issues you encountered. Feedback provides valuable insight into our guest experience, as cleanliness, friendliness, and comfort are our first priority. I’ve shared your experience with my colleagues so that we can know what we are doing right and where we must improve. Rest assured that your comments were beneficial for us and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thanks again for your feedback and I invite you back to stay with us the next time your travels bring you back to Lafayette.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed here overnight to get away. Even though there were several sports teams here with kids. We never heard them other than having the breakfast in the morning. The walls must be I insulated well. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank MzLadybug
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Awful rude manager and guests, we left got a refund and stayed at Quility Inn, not much better. My advise is to bypass Lafayette and stay in another town !! Quility Inn 2 doors down the street was no better, old furniture and rundown, need a major overhaul.

Room Tip: Don't choose any room, leave !!
Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Conniesue55
Kim F, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

I am sorry to hear that your recent stay at this hotel was not up to our standards. Our goal is for every one of our guests to feel comfortable, welcome, and appreciated, so if anyone on the staff made you feel otherwise, I apologize. Thank you for taking the time to let me know what aspects we need to try harder for. Guest comments are needed so we can make improvements. I hope you would give us a chance to make things right the next time you are in my area. I would like to offer you a special rate if you decide to do so.
Thank You again for your comments and again I apologize.
Kim Fontenot

Reviewed November 14, 2011

i booked this hotel with some caution. some of the reviews were not to good.the people that run this hotel are in the middle of renovations they are putting in a elevator. this is an older hotel but it was clean and neat. the bed and linen were new and clean. breakfast was good. it was close to everything we wanted to do. i think i would stay here again in in the area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple