“Little”

Cajundome & Convention Center
Ranked #9 of 54 things to do in Lafayette
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We went here to see The Giust Brothers from the swamp people. My son was in heaven. This place is so small compared to Houston's dome. It didn't take long to walk through to see all the exhibits. It was easy getting to.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I really had a great time parking for the international festival shtuttle here, and also I enjoyed the advertisement for the Monster Truck Rally coming up march 4th 2014.

I also liked all the rowdy and friendly people on that friday night, of the festival, and the shuttle ran smoothly! Props to the festival coordinators!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

we attended my daughters graduation at the Cajun Dome. I was not impress with the small seats. Im 6ft3in and trying to squeeze into those little chairs. Never the less the event hall was large with plenty of seating for our family. The overall inside was clean and well kept and the outside provided plenty of parking and a shuttle. I would attend another event there if they make the seat more normal sized.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

looks like a great place for sports &concerts, also a roof to protect fans from cold &hot weather,rain,snow&sleet.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

My friends & I just went to a Christmas shopping type event there. It's very large, with plenty of spaces for all the vendors. We didn't eat there so I can't say anything about the food, but the bathrooms were clean & everyone we encountered who worked there was very nice. They were even sending out golf carts to pick up people from the parking lot.