“Going thru remodeling owned by the bank.” 3 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Super 7 Inn
Ranked #46 of 49 Hotels in Lafayette
Houston, Texas
“Going thru remodeling owned by the bank.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

This hotel is going thru remodeling almost completed..Just make sure you check out your room first and that everything works..The room I stayed in was clean paid $47.00 total for the night..Has small truck parking a few semi truck spots.Good outside night lighting and parking outside your door..The location is good right off the freeway exit 103 south can't miss it..Breakfast was ok but needs more items..Management is ok it's run by temp employees by the bank..

Room Tip: Clean hotel going thru remodeling..Cheap rate $47.00 total I have been here a few times..
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Matthew S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

The toilet didn't flush and the room looked horrible. Drawers in the dresser were broke and hanging off
Rug was totally screwed up.. Beds left me feeling like a arthritic 99 year old. Lots if noise from the other rooms... Paper thin walls.
Nasty nasty nasty

Stayed December 2013
2 Thank ShAronmarie3311
Quebec City, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I saw bad reviews here but i guess it was with previous management. The new management staff was helpful in providing me a room with a fridge and ensuring sll was fone with my room. As other motels of the same price, it would need some minor renovations but room was clean, bed confortable and free continental breakfast. I would come back.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Lafayette, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

They've had a change of owners since the last time I stayed here. The desk clerks were very friendly and helpful this time around. The continental breakfast had a lot more to offer than last time too.
The price was right and the room was clean, the wi-fi was super fast, and I had a chance to wash a load of clothes complimentary. For an older motel it was perfect for me.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms are in better condition
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I asked for a non smoking room because I am an asthmatic. I was given a smoking room. I asked for another one they said they did not have one. I asked for the manager be cause I wanted a refund. Have u I had not been in the room ten minutes. Manager Jennifer with a nasty attitude told me since I rented the room three hrs earlier I was not entitled to a refund. U only have fifteen minutes to ck the room. I told her to come look at the room to see I had not messed up anything. She refused. I will tell everyone to stay away from this place. Service not good. She did tell me I can talk to her manager tomorrow which is ash wed. So we will see what she says.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Fhall6
Jasmine D, General Manager at Super 7 Inn, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
I am sorry about your last stay at our hotel this was some time ago....thank you for your comment.....that situation has been taken care of and we hope that you consider giving us another chance.
Hammond, Louisiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

It just reopen but the pool was nice not as nice as pics but clean. The hot was all nasty an green. I recommend for a Guy working great budget place to stay. Wouldn't want stay again as family are single female. Breakfast was cold frozen waffles an water down coffee that was it. Shouldn't even call it breakfast.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank LuCristia E
York, PA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2011

About what you would expect for the price. No mold or dirt, which is always a good thing. The person at the desk was friendly and the breakfast was decent.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family