“Great Location”

Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport
Ranked #10 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

While it's labeled as the airport location, it's far enough away that the air traffic is not heard. It's really a great location, convenient to everything in town. Well kept and well staffed! Comfortable rooms and good facilities.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank 80))------x
DOS_Charles_Oliver, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Hello My guest " 80))------X " ! Thank you for being my guest!! I appreciate your kind words about our hotel - it is very appreciated that you chose us for your stay! Many of our guests mention that when they stay that they don't hear the airport at night. Between the hotel and airport is a stretch of train tracks (close to the highway) that would even be nuisance, but thankfully, we don't hear train noise at all. With our durable construction, I can say that you may not hear anyone above or next to you either - at least that is what has been shared. Thank you for your feedback! Come back and see us again! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Very accommodating and easy to navigate from and too. Their staff is very courteous and helpful. The breakfast and evening social were always well stocked and attended too. Pool and common areas where very well kept and clean. The kitchenettes in the rooms have everything you need to make simple meals. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jklein16
Staybridge_Lafayette, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Hello jklein16! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are excited to see you had such a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for the positive comments about our staff and cleaniness of the hotel. Our staff works hard to keep our hotel beautful, thank you for pointing it out. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Lafayette, La.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

It was a nice place. Friendly staff. Lots of time saw a sale manager who as I think makes his job very conscientiously.
It's a comfortable place and (what's very important for me) is very clean everywhere no matter if it's full of guests or not. Public zone and rooms are well disigned and very convenient.
They also have complimentary laundry, free full buffet breakfast and public evenings.
Was impressed by the morning shift on 12 July. Room was perfect cleaned, driver is friendly and lady at the reception desk helpful and nice. I saw her at 11 p m the day before and she was still working at noon next day with smile and nice attitude.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Hello Christina0000000, Thank you for the kind words about our hotel and thank you for being our guest! I was the sales manager you kept seeing and I truly value and appreciate that you stayed with us! I am passing on your wonderful comments to my team and I hope that we can serve you again the next time you are in Lafayette! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights after leaving a hotel nearby due to noise problems, and so glad we did the hotel is well maintained to a good standard, over our 17day trip this was by far the best for choice of breakfast that included a great choice of fresh fruit. The room was very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Bobbi28, I truly appreciate and value your business! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and also for being our guest. I am sorry about your experience at the other hotel and hope that if you return to Lafayette that we will be your first choice for future stays! Thank you for recognizing the breakfast! With fresh, hand-sliced fruit such as Pineapple, Strawberries, Honeydew, Blueberries, Grapes, and Cantaloupe - it's a welcome relief to the hungry and healthy traveler! I hope to see you again in Lafayette! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales

Reviewed July 2, 2013

This hotel is really nice perfect for a family with kids. The room was clean and the bed was very soft you get a suite that have two rooms with a TV on each room also you get a kitchen with all the kitchen ware (pots, cutlery, glasses, etc.), I really enjoyed staying at this hotel and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
DOS_Charles_Oliver, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Hi msangeles, thank you for staying with us and being our guest! I really appreciate that you took the time to respond and review! We try to provide comfortable just-like-home accommodations for all of our guests and I hope that we will have the honor of serving you and your family again soon! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I've stayed here several times, and every time I stay, I am impressed with the consistency of the service, and the standard of the accommodation. From check in to check out, things are always really good. Even the basic rooms have a kitchenette with fridge, microwave, cutlery and crockery. The breakfast is above average, and the staff are always helpful. The only minor complaint I would have, is that the towels are starting to look and feel a bit worn.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good, clean, comfortable place to stay, at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Hello LCSmith_13 , Thank you for taking a moment to share your recent experience with us - I really appreciate the kind words and thoughtful feedback. I am going to forward your concerns about our towels to my team to make sure that gets addressed. I really value and appreciate your business and hope that you will come back to see us on your next trip to Lafayette! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Arrived late, but greeted in a friendly, professional manner with check-in quick and easy. The room was more than adequate, with good facilities. I would stasy here again and recommend it to colleagues and friends.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tony F

Hi Tony F - Thank you for being our guest and providing such a great comment! I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay for business and hope that we can continue to serve you and your colleagues with every trip to Lafayette! Come see us again! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales