“Great Stay and Pet friendly!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport
Ranked #10 of 49 Hotels in Lafayette
GreenLeadersSilver level
Stephenville, Texas
“Great Stay and Pet friendly!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

I enjoyed my stay and after traveling for 4 days and most hotels saying my kennel trained puppy had to sleep in my car it was SOOOO refreshing to come here and they welcomed him with open arms!!! We are here in Lafayette every 28 days and I will be staying at this hotel every time!!! Breakfast was good and the service was great!! Thank you very much!!!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
DOS_Charles_Oliver, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Hi Terah L, Thank you for being our guest and bringing your puppy along for the stay! I have a puppy too so I look for pet-friendly hotels whenever I travel. Many people are surprised that we even have a pet walking area with waste bags for their convenience. If you let me know the next time you are coming back with your puppy, I will make sure to leave a treat for him! Hopefully we will see you in 28 days! - Charles Oliver, Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Very clean. Kitchen well stocked with your basic needs. Grocery stores very close by and they have a small pantry if you get lazy or just want a snack. It is very comfortable and the staff is nice and helpful. It is very close to the airport. They have a breakfast Buffett daily that is good with selection. Throughout the week they have a social hour with food for a couple of hours in the great room. I would definitely stay here again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Hi Palmerrn, Thanks a bunch for being our guest and staying at our hotel! We appreciate the feedback you provided about your recent stay and I hope that you come back and see us again! We do provide a hot breakfast buffet every morning and I think many people are surprised to see we have fresh hand-sliced fruit, a vegetable tray, and breakfast pizza - not the usual fare for a hotel these days. I am glad you found your stay nice and appreciate that you left a review that I will share with my team! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Traveling for business, my corporate travel booking always steers me to different all-suites hotel nearby. I stayed at the Staybridge on this trip because we had customers staying there also. I have no complaints about the competitor property, but this hotel feels cleaner and better maintained. The suite was smaller (though I think room sizes vary), but was by no means lacking. The kitchen space was a little larger, and the barstools at the countertop is a great setup.

Cleanliness, linens, fitness facility, etc, were all excellent. The breakfast setup downstairs looked good, though I didn't partake since I was heading to meeting that had breakfast.

After this one visit, the Staybridge will now be my preferred hotel in Lafayette, and I will look for excuses to stay here rather than the company preferred property.

Room Tip: Only one central elevator (unless I missed seeing others), but many stairwells and outside exits. I...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi Archie G, thank YOU for being a guest of our hotel and choosing to stay with us! I really appreciate the opportunities that allow us to provide clean, comfortable rooms to our corporate guests! And yes, we have different room sizes based on room types - we even have a 2 bedroom suite that has a shared living space and each room has it's own private bathroom! Our suites range between 489 square feet to 1,122 square feet so that our guests can feel as comfortable as at home! If there is anything I can do for you - please let me know! I am truly at your service! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales (337) 456-6626
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

I am three weeks through a five week stay. Most of the staff is very friendly and some even make the effort to learn your name. The breakfast buffet is good and the selection changes daily with a variety of daily staples. The facilities are very clean and well maintained. The kitchens are stocked for basic cooking and the laundry is free for guests.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi there 13DB13! I wanted to say thank you for being our guest! I really appreciate your business and hope that we are your preferred hotel for each trip to Lafayette! I am glad you are making use of our free laundry and our fully equipped kitchens! If there is anything I can do to make your experience with our hotel better, please let me know! - Charles Oliver, Director of Sales
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed here with our family of 4 in a 1 bedroom suite. It was a very comfortable place to stay. We enjoyed the free breakfast and beautiful pool. We used the laundry facility and borrowed DVDs from the front desk. We would definitely go back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hello fixlm - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I really appreciate that you and your family stayed with us at our hotel! A lot of our guests enjoy the free DVDs from the front desk but also like to use our free "Just Like Home" Theater we have on the main floor! With a big screen HDTV, and DVD/Cable Service, and leather chairs - it feels just like home! Come back and see us again! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales
Monroe, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

This was my first stay in this hotel, and I'll be back! I am a business traveller and stay in Lafayette every other week. I only chose this hotel because some of my other choices were full. Now that I know how clean, friendly, and comfortable the Staybridge is, I'll keep it in my rotation. Breakfast buffet is excellent!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
DOS_Charles_Oliver, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Hi ScottL , thank you for staying with our hotel and being our guest! I am glad that we had a chance to earn your business and hopefully move to the top of your rotation! If you enjoyed our breakfast, you will be sure to enjoy our free Social on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays! Truly a hit with our guests! Come back and see us again next time you are in Lafayette! If there is anything we can do to improve your service (and move to the top of the rotation!), please let me know! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales
Newport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have not stayed in a Staybridge for ages. And I wasn't disappointed. It's so worth the money. Great service, great helpful staff, endless free food early evening, great choice for B'fast, a lovely clean and comfy room. With a little kitchen. Nothing is too much brother and it feels like home. I loved it!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room away from road.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi Jonty1960, Thank you for being our recent guest and welcome back to Staybridge Suites! I see in your TripAdvisor profile you are a Top Contributor and have reviewed 34 different cities! I am glad that we exceeded your expectations and that you had an outstanding stay! I am hopeful that we have won your heart back to Staybridge Suites and that you will consider us in other cities you travel too. If there is anything we can ever do to make your stay even better, please let me know! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales