“A nice and very clean hotel.”

Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport
Ranked #12 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel overnight to attend a wedding and rehearsal supper. The staff were super nice and helpful and the room was very clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who needed to stay in Lafayette overnight and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
DOS_Charles_Oliver, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Hello KaraL_70655,
Thank you for your wonderful comments about your recent stay for the wedding here in Lafayette! I really appreciate the business and hope that we will see you again in the future! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your stay even better! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have used the Staybridge Suites on many occasions when in Lafayette on business. The suites are spacious, clean, with comfortable beds, and the kitchenette area allows you to prepare meals when required. There is also a nice patio area with two grills for guest use. You have a good selection of items for breakfast, and the light supper with complimentary wine and beer three times a week is very welcome. This would be reason enough to stay here, but in addition the hotel has a hidden asset - the staff, all of whom are cheerful, friendly, and unfailingly helpful. I have never had a bad experience here and it is my "go to" place whenever I am in Lafayette.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank J0Mark

Hello J0Mark, Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and our team. We truly work hard to try and be the "home away from home" for all of our guests! My team and I look forward to your next stay and hope that you will continue to be our guest!! If there is anything I can do to make your stay even that much more extraordinary - please feel free to let me know!

I am at your service!
Charles Oliver, Director of Sales

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This Staybridge Suites was my home for a month while I began a new job. The room was large and comfortable. I set up a desk at the small table and did all my studying and computer work there. The staff were very receptive to my housekeeping needs and I was never disturbed...
The bed was very comfortable and there were more pillows than I could use. Although I seldom watched, there was free HBO and other channels available on the large flat screen TV.
The breakfast was limited, but just enough to get me going in the morning. The occasional dinner snacks ranged from filling to satisfying and were different each time. Overall, this hotel was a great refuge from the daily grind and was an excellent place to come home to...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Hello ik04, Thank you for your wonderful comments and feedback on your recent stay and I am glad you felt like home at our hotel! I appreciate that you were here! I am pleased you enjoyed our evening Social we have on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. We have increased our breakfast offerings to include a breakfast pizza, fresh hand-sliced fruit with vegetable platter, and a build-your-own breakfast station! Definitely more options for you the next time you stay with us!

I look forward to your next visit - come see us again! -Charles Oliver -Director of Sales

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My first experience with the Staybridge Suites chain has been a memorable one for all the right reasons. The check-in desk experience was just the start of a pleasant 3 day business trip. The receptionist was very efficient and made me feel very welcome. My timing was perfect as happy hour had just started in the lounge where one could partake of a beer, wine or soda and a reasonable variety of snacks - all free. This happy hour is on tue/wed/thu evenings.
The hotel is very clean, the services not overpowering and efficient and the breakfasts are the best I have seen in any similar hotel chain.
Check out was a whizz - no queing - just agreeing what was on the pre-printed receipt.
A great experience and one which will be repeated next time I pass by Lafayette.

Room Tip: keep away from the elevators - they make a funny noise at every floor level
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank eddie s

Hello Eddie S,

Thank you for being our guest - I really appreciate your business and thank you for choosing to stay here and willingness to stay here again. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. I was confused at first because your comments were so positive but the rating we received was a 1 out of 5 stars. I hope that we didn't let you down in any way - we truly love having you here and hope that we can accommodate you with a 5 star visit next time. If there is anything I can do to make your stay better, please call or contact me anytime. Thank you for you wonderful comments - I will definitely share them with our team!

At your service, Charles Oliver - Director of Sales

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful hotel after changing hotels due to the uncomfortable stay at another hotel during a conference. As I entered the hotel my stress level went from 10 to 0 I felt as if I had gone to heaven. This hotel smells, looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo clean and indeed it is. My rooom was like walking into the gates of heaven from where I had just spent the night before(Hell). I had a beautiful peaceful time at this hotel. The hotel staff were very professional and friendly and to add the manager should recieve manager of the year he was so nice I loved him. I will be staying here everytime I visit. I has all you need. Kitchen, full kitchen may I add living area, it was so nice. If you want to have a mini retreat while on bussiness this is the place to stay. The have a managers reception on days free breakfast and all the little extras needed for free. I give it 100/100. Also the manager has knowledge on all extras and eateries in Lafayette, what ever you may need he has all the answers. This is the place to be on bussiness or pleasure. I will be returning soon and if you haven't I recommend you do.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
DOS_Charles_Oliver, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Hi there PhD-Diva, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and thank you for walking over to our hotel from your conference and giving us a try. I hope that we have made you a Staybridge Suites fan for life! Your feedback was refreshing and kind! I am really happy we were able to provide you with the cleanliness, quality, and service you deserve! It is truly a blessing to have such wonderful guests such as yourself! Please come back and visit us again, perhaps for an upcoming festival, and give us a chance to continue exceeding your expectations! Most definitely, thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I got this room off of Priceline I was very impressed. Very nice and clean hotel with very friendly staff. Great location with big breakfast. Very close to some excellent restaurants. Will be sure to stay again when in Lafayette.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello there SouthTex, thank you for being our recent guest. I am glad you were able to find us online and stay with us. I appreciate the feedback you provided and I hope that we will get to see you again on your future travels to Lafayette! If there is anything we can do to exceed your expectations in the future, please let me know! We are truly at your service!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We got really lucky and wound up here via Priceline. I was super excited to see it was so highly ranked in Lafayette. I had never stayed at a Staybridge Suites hotel before, but this one was REALLY nice. Our room was beautiful and the hotel looked like it's either incredibly well kept up or has been recently renovated. And the free hot breakfast was fantastic!
A few miles off I-10, but worth the VERY short drive.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello sixteencmg,

Thank you for being our recent guest and finding us online! I hope that with your recent experience that you will book with us again and that we have turned you onto Staybridge Suites in all of your travels wherever they should take you! Our team works very hard to keep it maintained for all of our guests and I am glad you got a chance to stay here. Thank you for being our guest, come see us again!