“Well, this was absolutely disappointing”
Review of Prejean's

Prejean's
Ranked #6 of 577 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Award-winning Cajun cuisine and live Cajun music nightly make Prejean's Restaurant a one-of-a-kind dining experience. Conveniently located on I49 North, just 2 miles north of I-10 in Lafayette, LA. Repeatedly voted Acadiana's Favorite Cajun restaurant, the friendly and casual atmosphere is sure to delight. Big Al, the 14-foot stuffed gator is seated in the middle of the dining room guarding some of our over 400 culinary medals and awards. Open 7 days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Large groups welcome! Prejean's Restaurant is "Simply Cajun, Simply Delicious"!
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Someone suggested I eat here and I did not like the fact that my "gumbo" was served cold/luke warm with meat in it....nor was I pleased with the hostess who made it difficult to sit where we wanted EVEN THOUGH there was only 4 tables in the restaurant occupied...when my wife asked for management, some rude man "Mark", comes out of the back and at first is nice enough and then starts getting an attitude and refuses to refund an item we did not eat. We will not be going back here...I mean, really, with reviews so decent...someone is going to talk down to their customers like that? poor form

2  Thank Katherine T
Write a ReviewReviews (1,411)

Reviewed March 15, 2013

If you are looking for authentic Cajun music and food...this is the place! The staff was friendly and attentive, and the menu was varied.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

the food was great we had a wide selection between our group of 8 and not one dish disapointed. We had the same waiter on both occasions, he was great the other staff seemed friendly as well. There is a fun gift shop and you can give a wave to your family back home on there dining room web cam. All in all a really good experience.

1  Thank TheMegachief
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

The crawfish enchiladas are one if the best things I have ever eaten! I travel quite a bit for work and these were absolutely amazing! The atmosphere is really neat and there was live music which I liked also. Would definitely come back if I am in town!

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We order the gumbo to go about 15 min from the restaurant. They give you plenty of rolls, rice and potato salad with your order. The Gumbo is one of my favorite soups in the world. Rich and greasy. I would order or for my last meal. Love it and stop by about three times a year.

1  Thank Htmcgee