“NEVER AGAIN!!! Rude, rude rude!!! Overpriced for crap food!”
Review of Prejean's

Prejean's
Ranked #6 of 568 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Award-winning Cajun cuisine and live Cajun music nightly make Prejean's Restaurant a one-of-a-kind dining experience. Conveniently located on I49 North, just 2 miles north of I-10 in Lafayette, LA. Repeatedly voted Acadiana's Favorite Cajun restaurant, the friendly and casual atmosphere is sure to delight. Big Al, the 14-foot stuffed gator is seated in the middle of the dining room guarding some of our over 400 culinary medals and awards. Open 7 days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Large groups welcome! Prejean's Restaurant is "Simply Cajun, Simply Delicious"!
Reviewed September 12, 2012

With the inlaws in town wanting cajun food, we went here. The waitress was horrible, the food was all salt, and my ceasar salad was crap. Even a monkey cant screw up a ceasar salad, how do you screw up a ceasar salad? but I digress.... So I called to complain. Of course, just as I thought, the manager didn't care. The manager was HORRIBLY rude from the word 'hello'!! Maybe the locals think this place is the bomb, but I wouldn't eat there again if it were the only restaurant left in the world. If I could rate this place less than one star I would.

2  Thank ponyhorse
There are newer reviews for Prejean's

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The food is good, not great. Growing up in Louisiana I have a good bit of cajun food and they serve that well. However, it is a bit overpriced for what you get.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

To start off, our courteous waiter Matthew should be awarded as the waiter of year, service was quick and very professional. We had the fried alligator meat but asked to be prepared as grilled, stuffed soft shell crab, and seafood gumbo soup. Everything was cooked to perfection, we cleaned up our food so fast and licked bottom clean. The title for Award Winning Cajun Cuisine is definitely justified for this restaurant, a must visit restaurant.

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

This place is really Nice to enjoy cajun music in lafayette. The service is excellent.

Food is good but not as well as I was expected.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was in Lafayette for an overnight stay. I was advised that Prejeans was a quality seafood and Cajun restaurant so I decided to try it. Nice place with a nice décor.

I ordered the seafood platter which consisted of; Frog legs, shrimp, oyster, catfish, alligator, stuffed shrimp & stuffed crab served with rice dressing, Cajun fries and corn macque choux.

The only thing edible on the plate was the frog leg and the oysters. Everything else was totally over cooked. It tasted like it had been cooked on old oil, like you would get at some all you can eat place.

Possibly their Cajun food is ok, but I will definitely not go back to see. Their service was mediocre at best.

Very over priced for what you get. I live in Corpus Christi, so I know what I am talking about when it comes to QUALITY seafood. This most certainly was not.

2  Thank russ p