“Really good everything”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed October 28, 2010

The green salsa was so yummy - kind of like a thin guacamole. I had the seafood enchiladas, and they were so, so good. Really good top shelf marg. I think the prices were about what I would expect for a mid-level Mexican place. This isn't cheap, but it's not pricey either.

There are newer reviews for Coyote Blues

Reviewed August 28, 2010

Never had a bad experience here. However, went to lunch with a friend. Chips were ICE cold. Went to unroll my untensils and there was a live baby ROACH inside!!! The waitress didn't act like it was big deal. The food is usually good but this time my food as well as my friend's food was bad. We ordered chimis and our was full of grease and cold.
I called the manager about the roach. I guess he will take care of it. YUK!!!!!!!!!!! You would think they would offer some discount or something!

2  Thank loulou811
Reviewed August 12, 2010

I have been to Coyote Blues only one time. The chips were good as were the salsa and green sauce. $10 for two tortillas with a little cheese, some refired beans and rice seems a bit pricey since you could prepare it at home for less than a dollar. The waiter was prompt and did a good job. The seat on one side of the booth had a tear with some stuffing coming out so it appears maintenance is not up to par which makes me wonder what in the world the kitchen must look like.

Reviewed July 17, 2009

We have gone to Coyote Blues about 10 times in the past three months. The food is only topped by the atmosphere and service, and the prices are quite reasonable.

My suggestion is the ground beef burrito – it sounds pretty plain, but it will sure get your attention at the first bite!!!

Reviewed May 31, 2009

If you are looking for Mexican/Southwestern cuisine, this place is the BEST! The chicken and beef fajitas are GREAT! The seafood burrito is one of my favorites but I highly recommend trying the chicken fajitas. For those parents, they also offer a kid's menu with a cheese quesadilla or chicken tenders with fries. Locally owned and operated.