“I got sick”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I've always loved Coyote Blues, good food. However last Thursday night I got a to go order. It came with chips and salsa....when I arrived home I ate a few of the chips and noticed the grease they were fried in was terribly rancid. Within two hours I got extremely ill and 48 hours later it's just beginning to go away. I contacted the restuarant but got no reply.

Reviewed July 10, 2011

We ate here for lunch recently and it was really good food!! Great service..clean.. Normal prices.. I had the tilapia tacos and it was so so good!! Definitely will return to eat here!!!

Reviewed June 19, 2011

Go for the Crab, Corn and Poblano soup, the Vegetarian Enchilada and Shrimp Diablo. Very casual eatery--nothing fancy but quality food!

Reviewed April 18, 2011

My wife and I were here at the end of March visiting our son and his girlfriend. He took us here for dinner and said it was one of the best Mexican Restaurant's he had been to. I have to agree. The places is large with plenty of seating. There is a bar area where they had a live guitar person playing music and he was very good.

The menu was extensive. The chips to start were very good and they were warm. I enjoyed them with a Pacifico beer. For dinner our son and his girlfriend split a combo fajitas plater for 2. My wife had the chicken fajitas. I went out and tried the shrimp and crawfish enchiladas. Boy they were out of this world. The portion was large and they were hot when they arrived. I think I hurt myself eating them. They come with two sides. I had the the Pablano Rice and the rosted corn succotash. The rice was great and the succotash was a great surprise. I loved it.

We had a great time. The fajitas were so big that we took home left overs for lunch for a couple of days.

They have several drink specials. It is a little loud but it is a fun place with great food.

Reviewed October 28, 2010

The green salsa was so yummy - kind of like a thin guacamole. I had the seafood enchiladas, and they were so, so good. Really good top shelf marg. I think the prices were about what I would expect for a mid-level Mexican place. This isn't cheap, but it's not pricey either.