“Best Coffee in town”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Best Coffee in town”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

If your from Louisiana, CC's (Community Coffee) is what you drink! Not Starbucks.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Nandiol

Lafayette, Louisiana
“Coffee House”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

CC's Coffeehouse is similar to Starbucks and other coffee houses. My friends and I often go there after lunch on Fridays. The service is good to excellent. I don't drink coffee. I drink tea or a smoothie. I really liked their blackberry sage tea, but they no longer have it. Lately, I've been drinking the superberry smoothie which is tasty and refreshing in the warm weather. I also like their Harvest cookies. My only complaint is that the tables indoors are usually taken up by people (college students?) with their laptop computers, one at each table, because there is free Internet access. When the weather is nice, that is alright, as we sit outdoors.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank craysnancy
Longview, Washington
“Nasty service”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

The lady who took our order was rude and snotty. We won't be going back there.

1 Thank randyndawna
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“french roast and a shot of espresso rocks... but this is the only coffeehouse you can get the fabled HAND GRENADE at!!!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2008

gotta love this place... great coffee great locale and great people... :)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook