“Good for the price”

Ranked #21 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed December 24, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Kiran P, General Manager at Days Inn Lafayette Near Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Reviewed December 6, 2012

The stay was fantastic! The staff people are very friendly and makes you feel comfortable and at home. The employees have great manner and do their jobs very well. It is near an airport so it is very convient for those who are coming and leaving by airplane. The manager is exceptionally nice and treats the customers well. Definitely coming back!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Anh T
Kiran P, General Manager at Days Inn Lafayette Near Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! It is wonderful to hear from our valued repeat customers and appreciate your continued patronage. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

it is the best hotel in America and it is very good because it is at the best place (near airport).
It is very good hotel with good rooms and very comfortable bed and the best room service.
There is no swimming pool but the shower of the room will make you feel much better.

Room Tip: it is just a best place.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Rahul007_12
Kiran P, General Manager at Days Inn Lafayette Near Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Well Thank You for your very kind words. It might not be the best hotel but we are decent. We try to make every guest experiance comfortable. Hope you enjoyed your stay on your visit to the USA.
We will see you back for the Crawfish Festival in Feb 2013.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

The staff was very nice and friendly. General manager and front desk people were helpful and polite. There was free wifi and continental breakfast which had many selections. The rooms were clean and neat. The front desk also had extra toiletries that I had forgotten.

1  Thank ash10493
Kiran P, General Manager at Days Inn Lafayette Near Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Trip Advisor. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and your compliments of our hotel . Please come back the next time your travel brings you to Lafayette

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Excellent service, and great environment. The employes treated me with great manner and all seemed to do a great job. They have very clean and modern rooms. I had no problems staying at the hotel. The hotel is near the airport which is very convenient. My rooms were very conforting.

1  Thank Hasmukh R
kiran1030, General Manager at Days Inn Lafayette Near Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Please don't hesitate to inform us with any issues so we can help better the guest experience.
Your feedback is very important to us.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I found the staff to be very helpful to my requests from Shuttles to even helping with file printing needs I had.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
kiran1030, General Manager at Days Inn Lafayette Near Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We try to make evry guest as comfortable as possible.
Thank You for staying with us and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

The rooms have been remodeled since my last stay at this hotel. Front desk clerk was very heplful with my needs during my stay. Breakfast was made early which was great for me! My room was very nice had everything I needed for a comfortable stay. The a/c unit cooled my room down very fast considering, how hot it was outside? Everytime Im in lafayette I stay at this hotel. I have never had any trouble with any of my rooms. The front desk has always been helpful towards all my needs.

Room Tip: If you need excellent wifi service stay in room above the office or in the west wing.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank LaineStakes
kiran1030, General Manager at Days Inn Lafayette Near Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Thank You very much for your response. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with. It is gaol to make sure every guest is happy with their stay. I am happy we were able to satisfy your needs.
We look forward to seeing you soon.