“Fair for hackers, tough for others.”

Koasati Pines at the Coushatta Casino Resort
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Kinder
Oberlin, LA
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Fair for hackers, tough for others.”
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

I visit only on Tuesdays. Senior day(55 older) - 26.00. Cannot beat it. Other days $50-60. For me, not worth it. Koasati Pines a great layout for all handicaps. Staff helpful. Refreshment cart on course. Excellent food in grill.

Don't forget $5.50 buffet in casino. A deal you cannot pass up.

The Woodlands, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great guys trip”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Koasati Pines is a great layout and a great deal for a guys trip. The casino is great, with excellent food from different types of restaurants. I especially enjoyed the brunch menu. The only downfall was the wet weather, which relegated us to cartpath only, so we were worn out after a couple of days of golf/casino/golf/casino.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank bigturbowski
Lake Charles, Louisiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Course”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

It is hands down the best course I have ever visited, the course is amazing, the atmosphere is amazing so so beautiful, the food at the bar and grill is fabulous. I would surely suggest a trip here to anyone, great hotel stay available at the 7 Clans Hotel, that is an amazing 5 star hotel, it is a must do on your golf trail.

Visited August 2012
Houston
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Got us in at the last minute....”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Thought that we were out of luck, but they managed to squeeze us in at the last minute. I don't know if I was just super tired or what, but the bed was the best bed I've slept in in a long time! Normally I don't sleep well at hotels, but this was very comfortable.

Would recommend getting a room a little further away from the lobby. We heard everyone coming in and out that night, but we weren't complaining - just so happy to get a room!

Better than the Grand Hotel that's connected to the casino.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Dorothy H
Eastlake, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great get-a-way”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

As Indian casinos go, this is my favorite. Spacious, with lots of choices. Don't get there often (from Ohio), but look forward to every visit.

Visited April 2011