“Couldn't ask for more...”
Review of Seven Clans Hotel

Seven Clans Hotel
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Kinder
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We booked the room for one night, but I definately enjoyed every minute I was in the room. We went to Coushatta to gamble of course, and wasnt in the room long except to shower, rest, and sleep. They did let us check in early because they had some available which is always a bounus. We were able to go straight to gambling luggage free. The room we had was "NICE". Very clean, lots of space, and a beautiful bathroom. Our room had the view of the small waterpark although it was closed for the season, looked like alot fun. The room had a keurig coffee maker! how awsome is that for us who love coffee? Also, had a connection for your Iphone or Ipod to charge in case you forgot your plug in the wall charger, idk. Anyway, down the hall there was a room with soda and snack machine with an ice machine as well. The lobby was great with a see thru fire place, large TV's in two large sitting areas. There was also a bar with tv, a pastry shop, and gift shop in the lounge area. It is a smoke free hotel, but the casino is not far away plus they also had many sitting areas to enjoy the outside with exits right from the lobby and lounge areas. As far as restaurants, there are a few in the casino area to choose from. I will be staying here when I visit Coushatta again, especially since the room was only $89 for the night. In my opinion that is not bad. By the way, I think I will be using my comp next time anyway! lol
I do recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank PGLSATX

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Clean and great hotel. Upon our arrival, we were greeted and the car was parked for us. Beautiful room, decor was excellent. Very clean, beds very comfortable--everything was just wonderful. I would stay here again as long as the hotel is kept up. I know things do deteriate in time, but hopefully they will keep up with the times in keeping it up to pair and clean. Maid service was great as well, accomodating to the max.

Room Tip: The weekend rate doubles, but I think they could decrease just a tad. It doubles on the weekend.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 28, 2012

What more can I say....I love this hotel, it is beautiful, clean, quiet, smoke-free and has perfect beds!!!
Did I mention they had the perfect bed....not too hard, not too soft and it doesn't wiggle! The only adjustment I would make is lower the bed. The king was really high and I had to climb into the bed. My husband who is 6'4 would sit on the edge and his feet couldn't reach the ground. This could be a hazard to an elderly person or young kids getting hurt.
The bathroom was great...only con here was that the glass shower door is heavy and make it a bit harder to open, again especially for the older and very young.
Our check-in agent was very nice and helpful, the opposite for our check-out agent.

The only problem with had with our stay, the room heater didn't work and it was cold outside.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Imagine arriving to find out that they had booked you for the weekend BEFORE you requested, and then say they are totally booked with no rooms available that weekend...AND it was my husband's birthday celebration. Well, I was quite put off by the whole episode. They offered to listen to the recording of my phone call reserving the room, and just as I suspected, I was right about my dates. It still was an unnecessary mess, and my guess is that they gave me a room that was reserved for a comp. The hotel has excellent security, the casino is really nice, and the restaurants are decent. PJ's coffee shop is right in the lobby too.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Recently spent time at the Seven Clans Hotel part of the Coushatta Casino complex in Kinder, Texas. The room was wonderful, bed super comfortable, bath area was great, the products available were especially nice. Coffee and water were in the room, ice and vending machines near by. The hotel was quiet and peaceful and you could walk down a well adorned corridor leading into the casino. The staff was friendly and helpful. Definitely want to stay there again, and we will!

Room Tip: Our room was on the back south side, it was quiet and great, view was not to speak of, but we were n...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We visit Coushatta Casino often. The new Seven Clans Hotel is excellent for the money. The beds are comfortable and it is a short inside walk to the Casino. Like all casino properties, rates are variable. Always check to see if some sort of promotion is available.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank John P
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Brand new Hotel connected to Coushatta Casino. Beds were Wonderful, Coffee pot is a Kurig, Bathroon is roomy with a shower only, but has two shower heads one is on the ceiling. Check in was great and swift, check out was great also and very accomadating, they let us split our bill by three to pay, then held our luggage until we were ready to leave the casino.. The pool was open but we never made it down. It appeared to be very family friendly with slides for the kids and a lazy river. They also have a swim up bar that can also be visited by foot. To get up to the hotel you must swipe your room key. They also have a bar, coffee shop with pastries, and retail shop in the hotel with some additional sitting areas around and some even outside. Overall Loved this hotel can't wait to go back.....

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kinder
Coushatta Grand Hotel
#4 of 10 in Kinder
Hampton Inn & Suites Jennings
La Quinta Inn & Suites Iowa
Holiday Inn Express Eunice

Been to Seven Clans Hotel? Share your experiences!