“Easy In, Easy Out”

Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Kenner
Lakewood, California
“Easy In, Easy Out”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The staff was friendly and helpful especially Lucy, Keith and Richard. The shuttle service is great and very accomandating. We were close to where we needed to go including downtown New Orleans and the airport. Two things that could have been fixed was the refrigarator which ticked most of the night until I unplugged it and the toilet ran continuely but I kept the door closed. I did not bring these issues to the front desk attention but by reading this maybe they will fix those two issues. I was in room 308 Aug 23-25, 2013. Overall, I would stay there again. California Love!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the 3rd floor, north side of the building.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Mary C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Wakefield, RI
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Fairly close to the airport off a nondescript side street. Rooms were clean and comfortable, bed was spongy, a tad disappointed there. Decent choice if you require airport proximity but not the best choice if your stay is longer. Was out early so did not sample the free breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank edtoby007
Houston, Texas
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The staff is 5 star, Ms. Raquel was professional and more than patient when I had a problem with my credit card. Night staff was excellent, their shuttle is a great service and will run you in a radius of the hotel. It is a busy property likely due to location of I-10 and the airport.
Several good restaurants in the area. Outdoor pool looked good but did not get a chance to try it out. My only complaint was the air traffic, it was constant and extremely loud overhead until about 9-10pm. It's an airport hotel but still it seemed like we were at the end of the runway. I would stay again while on business.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank TCBinKC
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The ladies at the front desk were some of the nicest people I have ever met. Fast and friendly check in. I was worried about the noise from the airport and as we were unloading our luggage a plane was landing and it seemed as if it was just clearing the top of the hotel. But, once inside our room we could not hear the planes at all. They must have added some good soundproofing during construction.
The room was clean and did not have any funky hotel smells. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were a little on the small side for my big head. The place was not fancy but was sufficient for our one night stay in New Orleans.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank DRINDY
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Stayed here recently solely based on its proximity to the airport and its shuttle for my 0600 flight. Checked in without issue, room was very pleasant, clean, spacious, frig, great wi-fi signal and quiet. Very comfortable. Got up and out to catch the 0430 shuttle, which was waiting downstairs. When this happens, it's always too early to have any food out. Not here. Everything but the hot food was in place--a yogurt, banana and a bagel sustained me all morning on my return to Phoenix. Bravo to this innovative team (I've never seen it in any other Fairfield) for their service to early travelers! Shuttle was effortless and quick. This place was everything I expected and more. I would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank beeedell
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here solo before catching an early flight. It's quiet, clean, wonderful staff that was happy to answer questions and help in any way they could. First floor room was great. Didn't hear anything from the hallway. I'd stay here again.

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank jeoldmixon
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We chose this hotel because of the airport parking shuttle service and proximity to the airport. Our rooms smelled of cigarettes - so strong that we all woke up with sinus issues. We found 2 spiders IN THE BED. The next morning, the shuttle was so slow leaving-we were barely made our flight boarding 10 minutes after boarding was finished. When we arrived back in town, we waited over an hour for the shuttle. When I called for the third time I was told it would be another 15 minutes before they sent it. We ended up having to take a cab to the hotel. Wished we would never stayed there and I will never visit a Fairfield inn or New Orleans again! Awful.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Dwatts7
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kenner
Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Airport
Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Radisson Hotel New Orleans Airport
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Kenner New Orleans Airport? Share your experiences!