Fairfield Inn & Suites Kenner New Orleans Airport
GardenInn.com
$162
$145
  • Pool
Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport(Kenner)(Great Value!)
$169
$99
BestWestern.com
$124
Agoda.com
All reviewsmarriott propertiesnew orleansclose to the airportour entire staya quick overnight staywafflesfree breakfastwould stay here againupon checkdesk staffthird floorroom was clean and comfortablefree shuttlean airport hoteldecent hotelbusiness tripfront desk clerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2012

The neighborhood is unusual. Very close to a nice mall and also very close to areas that don't look safe so confusing. However, I never felt in danger. My first impression was dragging my luggage through a single door that I had to open myself. I think automatic door openers are required for hotels that don't offer bellmen and I would rather have automatic door openers. Once inside a friendly greeting and prompt check-in with a gift for my status and cookies. The room was comfortable and I slept well. Early afternoon and evening I watched the jets approach for landing at the nearby airport but no noise to disrupt work or prevent sleep. Had to catch a flight too early to try the free breakfast. They do have a shuttle that I could have used and turned in my rental a day early which would have been great due to airport construction. The airport roads are somewhat confusing since some signs are blocked by construction. I am sure it is easy if you are familiar with the area but I was not. The pool looked clean but not appealing to sit outside because the deck area was small and surrounded by a privacy fence. Still this was a good enough stay and a great price. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank sometrip
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This was our first visit to New Orleans and loved this hotel. All the staff is so friendly. Our room was very clean. and the breakfast was great. Bed was very comfortable and the in room wifi worked great! We actually cut our visit short at a Baton Rouge Marriott and booked another night at this one. It is walking distance to lots of places to eat. Only complaint is that the planes sound and look like they are literally landing on the hotel. Also had a room on the second floor and couldn't find an ice machine, had to go to first or third floor. We will likely stay here again, very happy!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Northbynorthwest_11
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Very friendly staff in this hotel. Comfortable suite. Very clean. The fire alarm went off at 3:00AM due to a maintenance issue and everyone walked down to the parking lot. After the fire department arrived and ascertained that it was a minor problem, everyone was allowed back into their rooms.
The next day, the hotel manager, Rachael O. Velazquez whom we found to be warm, friendly and professional, met everyone at breakfast and apologized for our inconvenience and put everything right with us. Very good service. Highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We spent the night at this airport hotel because we could not catch a flight out. We were given a large room with two queen beds. It was immaculate and colorful. They were working on the signs at the hotel. The jacuzzi was been repaired. It seemed that the maintenance of the hotel was a top priority. I loved the new color schemes. It felt more like a Courtyard than a Fairfield Inn. The night staff was very pleasant. I called the hotel for van pickup from the airport. Brittany came immediately to pick us up. Wonderful staff. Great location. Waling distance to mall and restaurants.

Room Tip: We had a large room on the ground floor. It was perfect.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SkychiTravels
Reviewed April 17, 2012

My guy and I stayed at this hotel for one night before going to a room closer to Bourbon. Everything was very clean and the deco was cute. The hotel is very convenient to several restaurants. We walked to dinner. I have no complaints!

Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple