WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN IMMEDITALY.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Travel Best Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kenner
Travel Best Inn
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Kenner
Little Rock, Arkansas
“NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN IMMEDITALY.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

My 4 nights 5 day stay was awful. Sink was linking all over the bathroom floor. Had to use my ice bucket to catch the water. No parking for there guest cause the rent out the parking lot to the airport. You have to gey your own towels and tissue from the front desk. Housekeeping basically does NOTHING. FRONT desk does not communicate well at all. I asked for a manager to come to my room and address my concerns management never showed up. I've have better service at MOTEL 6. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE OR RECOMMENDED ANYONE DOES.

• Stayed July 2014
5 Thank zaniya

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

Arrived at motel at 9:30pm (woman traveling alone). The public areas are not well lit and there were guys sitting outside their rooms who cat called and whistled at me. I REALLY did not feel safe. So, after getting to my original room, I called the operator and told her I did not feel safe and wanted another room assignment. She told me to come back up and she'd take care of me. I was anxious and uneasy walking back, since the same shady characters were sitting there in the dark offering to "take care of me."

I'm taken to another room, closer to the office, and the a/c had not been turned on for a while so it was HOT. There is no dresser to put your clothes. The sheets feel like sandpaper.

Highly advise that you choose a different place to hang your hat.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Erin F
el paso
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Exceptional service from front desk ...answered all my ques, assistance with my bags..lovely lady at front desk..will return..heard a drunk guest yelling about his toilet, maintenance arrived...good breakfast..will make another reservation

• Stayed April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Honolulu
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Yes it's from the 70's but it's clean, convenient, shuttle service was on time and friendly both ways, and the Hotel staff was friendly, even late at night, which is not a given in this part of the country as I know it. Good value for the money. Now don't expect more than what you pay for.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Lafayette, Louisiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

What a horrible place! We booked a nonsmoking room.. A suite actually, only to get placed into a smoking room. As I have severe allergic reactions to smoke... I instantly starting sneezing. It was going to be a rough night. But hey... It was only for one night.. I could suck it up.
Anyone on this site giving it a good review is either lying because they work there or they live in a hoarder type house! There was actual rat or mice feces in the tub and someone else's pubic hair!! The room smelled like a moldy cellar. It was disgusting. Being the suite at the hotel (I use that term loosely), I cannot imagine what the lower priced rooms are like!
We literally just left there and checked into the Double Tree (right next door) and feel like I am in heaven now.
We originally booked the horrifying room through booking.com so we left there and had to call them for a refund. Booking.com said they had to call the hotel to verify the situation.. Which of course the staff lied and we did not get our refund.
So... Basically they are unethical as well as filthy. Hope stealing 135$ was worth it!!

I would never ever ever ever tell someone to stay there!

• Stayed December 2013
7 Thank Jessiesmom1
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

By far the worst Hotel experience ever. True rating is a -10. The online pictures will definitely mislead you. I stayed there to attend the Dallas Cowboys vs. New Orleans Saints game, and it was horrible. As soon as we drove up to this place, I knew there would be a problem. The building looks like a condemned apartment complex turned hotel. After seeing these trashy looking buildings, we went straight to the check in desk and advised the clerk that we had changed our mind and didn't want to check in. The clerk advised that we would still be charged, so we went ahead and stayed. Carpet is nasty, Bathrooms are nasty, paint peeling off the walls, smells moldy and dingy, the bed and mattresses look like something from 1960. The white towels are actually a dingy yellow looking color, I would not put these towels on my skin. Please don't take your shoes off and go barefoot on this carpet either. For an extra $20 bucks, you can get a real room. A crack motel would be an upgrade compared to this place. 1980's TV also, alarm clock didn't work, and staff could care less about service. Place is disgusting, and probably should be torn down. Only stayed there a few hours and couldn't get out of there fast enough. I really thought someone would break into the room while we were at the game. Don't waste your money at this place, its gross...

Room Tip: Very trashy, if your looking for a 1950's experience in 2013, you have come to the correct place...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank D H
Denver
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

We should have known by signs in lobby about how complaints are handled. Our room was basic and smelled somewhat moldy. When we got up in the morning there was no hot water. There was no room in the building available for us to use for showers. We told the desk clear at the time that we'd expect an adjustment and was told to ask when we checked out. Upon check out we were told that we should have instead asked to be moved to a different building and that since our room was somewhat discounted already there couldn't possibly be any further discount.

Room Tip: There is no good room at this hotel.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family