“Excellant Service”

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Kenner
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Excellant Service”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I stayed at the Doubletree New Orleans Airport about 3 weeks ago. I love this place, the service was wonderful. Did have a chance to meet the Manager, Mr. Rhame, he was so helpful with some special needs I had. My overall stay was really great and I will be booking another stay on May 31st.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
weylan, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, May 27, 2014

Weylan Rhame

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
  • Turkish first
Bella Vista, Arkansas
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I think this hotel used to be a Radisson and you can definitely see the difference in room design between this hotel and a more typical Doubletree design. Rooms are clean and functional, beds are comfortable. Bathrooms are very small and the hotel shows it's age a little bit. Despite a reasonable renovation they failed to offer bedside power outlets or more than a single desktop power outlet. That is a simple fix that completely disregards thae needs of most guests these days.

Didn't try breakfast but it smelled good. The gym was pretty amazing. The treadmills had bigger TVs than I have in my house and they are touch screen.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your most recent stay. There are many opportunities for us to improve from the comments we receive, and I appreciate you providing the detailed feedback. I will focus on the concern you noted about providing additional power supply outlets. Thank you once again for bringing this issues to my attention and I look forward to having you again as a guest.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Very comfortable room room service/dinner service very good for the dish I would recommend the ribeye eith a tirtle cheesecale as desert.
From the reception to the roommades excellent service, I have nothing to complain so far

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for taking time to provide comments about your stay. I was happy to see such that you received such good service and especially happy to see that you enjoyed your dining experience. It was a pleasure to serve you and I hope that we can do so again very soon.

Metairie, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed at the Doubletree Friday, 5/9/2014. Room was dated and the beds were horrible. Mattress needs replacing. Rooms could have been cleaner but had a dated look so it could have contributed to the dirty feel. Very overpriced at $149.00. Would not stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Please accept my sincere thanks for taking the time to post a review about your most recent stay. It is really important to us to know that we're performing up to the standards that we set for ourselves and most importantly to yours. I'm sorry that we did not perform better and will definately discuss your comments with our management team in order to improve in those areas where we can. I look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Room was cool clean and furnished well. Plenty of chargers for all my work devices. Gym was good plenty of machines. But the breakfast was delicious well appointed and scored high on biscuits waffles etc. staff was available eager and pleased to help all around. I am a pilot and have lots of empirical data on hotels. I mean it its a 5.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
weylan, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Please accept my personal thank you for taking the time to comment about your most recent visit to our property and for providing the feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again on your next visit. We will continue to monitor responses like yours in order to improve upon our services and to help better understand what is most important to our guests.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I travel for business and visit the New Orleans area several times a year. When in town I stay at this hotel for the closeness to the airport, interstate and major road ways that I can use to get around town. I have used the conference facilities and have a wonderful experience with the staff making sure I had everything I needed. Plus you when come to visit you will get a wonderful reception from Darvonn at the guest check in.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
It was wonderful to read such nice comments and positive scores about your most recent stay and especially seeing you mention an associate by name. Thank you very much for taking the time to provide the feedback. It was our pleasure to serve you and I hope you will allow us the opportunity to do so again on your next visit to the Big Easy.

Kannapolis, United States
Reviewed May 8, 2014

This hotel is just minutes form the New Orleans Airport and was as expected, clean, safe and comfortable. The breakfast buffet offered a large variety of items and every staff member that I encountered were friendly and upbeat. The hotel was very convenient to the highway which made the commute to the French Quarter about 15 minutes.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your most recent stay and especially to provide such kind remarks about the service you received. Our hotel is wonderfully convenient for those guests not wanting to deal with the hustle, bustle or expense of staying and parking downtown and I'm glad that we had the opportunity to host you during your visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Weylan Rhame
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kenner
Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport
Radisson Hotel New Orleans Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Airport
Hilton New Orleans Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Airport

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport? Share your experiences!