“Excellent Week End”

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Kenner
Kenner, United States
“Excellent Week End”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Great Hotel with excellent staff. Rooms were extremely clean and quiet. Parking was the only problem but think that was due to Jazz Fest weekend along with KC convention. Overall I was extremely satisfied.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

weylan, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your most recent stay. I will focus on the parking concern you noted in an effort to improve our product for our guests going forward. Thank you once again for bringing the issue to my attention and I look forward to having you again as a guest.

Weylan Rhame

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Turkish first
shreveport, United States
Reviewed May 6, 2014

parking was limited (there was none after 8p.m.) Front desk did not have change for $100 bill.Other than these two things everything was good. This is an average hotel in New Orleans where the competition is strong.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Ron W
Please accept my personal thank you for taking the time to comment about your most recent visit to our property and for providing the feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again on your next visit. We will continue to monitor responses like yours in order to improve upon our services and to help better understand what is most important to our guests.

Murray, United States
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I think this was my second time staying here. The hotel is conveniently close to the airport and shuttle service is reliable, but the property is a bit tired. I do stay at Hilton brand hotels when I have the chance - when I'm in the area again I might try the Hilton. Also, when I asked the Hilton shuttle driver if he was also servicing the Doubletree, he told me "sorry, this is the Hilton." Like I don't know they're different brands under the same umbrella? Maybe ownership differences get in the way of shared transportation, but it seems to me substantial saving could flow to both properties if they shared transportation responsibilities.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Please accept my sincere thanks for taking the time to post a review about your most recent stay. It is really important to us to know that we're performing up to the standards that we set for ourselves and most importantly to yours. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay here and appredite the suggestions about our shuttle service. I hope that you will allow us the chance to serve you again should your travels bring you back to this area.

Millbrook, Alabama
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Located in the center of a busy area there are plenty of places to eat, and it's not too far (about 25 mins) from the French Quarter. If you are looking for a place to stay that wno't break the bank, this hotel is great.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

weylan, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your most recent stay and especially to provide such kind remarks about the service you received. Our hotel is wonderfully convenient for those guests not wanting to deal with the hustle, bustle or expense of staying and parking downtown and I'm glad that we had the opportunity to host you during your visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I had a great time. The hotel staff was very nice and professional. They made us feel like we were home everytime we can in. The warm cookies where the best I had one everyday. The pillows are a little to soft. I would like to have had a choice of down or no down.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking time to post your comments about your recent stay. It was a pleasure to serve you and I hope that we can do so again very soon. If you express your request for foam pillows at the time of your reservation, we will be happy to remove the down pillows and prepare the room just the way you like it.

houston, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I have stayed at a few Double Tree brand hotels this one was a little older than others but the stay was nice. The worst part of the stay was waiting around for the bus to pick us up at the airport 35 minutes when the we were told 15 minutes at the latest.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Please accept my sincere thanks for taking the time to post a review about your most recent stay. It is really important to us to know that we're performing up to the standards that we set for ourselves and most importantly to yours. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay here for the most part and I assure you we will continue to work on improving our van service as you pointed out. We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for one night only and it was ok. It is a nice location and it is only 5 minutes away from the airport. The staff was friendly. The breakfast wasn't included and it was quite expansive for what you get out of it.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
weylan, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you for taking time to complete your Doubletree survey. I was happy to see such wonderful scores about your most recent stay and it was a pleasure to serve you. I hope that we can do so again very soon.