Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport
$76
Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport(Kenner)(Great Value!)
$76
$79
BestWestern.com
$104
$139
All reviewscookiesdouble treenew orleansfront deskenjoyed my staybusiness tripwould stay here againparking lothotel staffchecking inmardi grasfrench quarterfree parkingshuttle serviceairportdowntowninterstate
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Awesome Experience. The staff was nice the rooms was clean and the breakfast was nice. Even the reservation process was very nice. Terry was the person that compelted my reservation and she was very helpful. Would really recommend this place.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I was greatly pleased with the service at this hotel. Specifically from Darvonn during check in and check out.He was very complimentary and went above and beyond to ensure my families stay was comfortable and made sure we had everything we needed.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The DoubleTree Hotel in Kenner is very easy to find and located very near the airport. The staff was friendly. Overall, the experience was good, but nothing about it set it apart from any other hotel. Unfortunately, I am allergic to the one item that potentially could set this apart - the warm walnut, chocolate chip cookie. I think it would be great if they let people know that the cookies have nuts in them before they hand them to you, because having to ask, and then hand it back is not fun. Ever thought about making the cookies without nuts?

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My first complaint is that my reservation was made for "A Taste of New Orleans" which was supposed to include a 20% discount at one of the New Orleans Besh Restaurants. The front desk attendant was clueless as to this offer and even though I did return to the desk twice to ask for gift card or how to initiate the discount, he could not help me with my inquiry, therefore I did not receive my discount nor did we dine at a Besh restaurant during our stay in New Orleans. To be brutally honest the reason we booked this Double Tree was to take advantage of this offer. Upon arrival at this hotel I needed to check my email and print a document for a business meeting, so I headed to the business center to do so. Updates had been run on the computers in BC that day, therefore I could not and was not even able to log onto a computer in the BC. There was no one on duty at the time, in this hotel that knew how to get past the update screen on the computer, consequently I did not print the documents for the business meeting. I stayed in room 714 for a total of 7-8 hours on the evening of August 29, 2013, arriving to room at approximately 10 pm worked for the first 2 hours until after midnight then laid down to go to sleep. At approximately 1;20- -1:30 a.m. I was awakened by loud voices and TV noise coming from the room next door. I did complain to the front desk however after 2-3 hours of tolerating the same noise, I checked out and left for the airport at 4:30 a.m.... I have never had such an awful experience at any Double Tree or other Hilton Family Hotel. Very Disappointing!!!! I would appreciate a follow up, and intend to call this Double Tree tomorrow or Friday to ask for a refund, or at the very least a deep discount off price of $134.17... The Taste of New Orleans package was offered at 119.00 per night. I certainly hope that my experience is not the consistent manner in which this Double Tree does business.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
weylan, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for reaching out to share your unpleasant experience with us via TripAdvisor. Please know that your satisfaction is of the utmost importance, and we welcome you to contact our offices directly so we may attempt to resolve the situation. I apologize for our missteps during your stay, and for the frustration you must be facing. We are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction, and look forward to speaking with you.

Weylan Rhame

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed there in August to attend a Saints preseason game the room was real nice and the staff was real friendly. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. The stay was real relaxing. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple