“Very Good!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Kenner
“Very Good!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

It was a very clean hotel, very friendly worker, the room was very nice clean, as for the key of room it did not work, we had to go to the front desk to get new keys for two day, Yes I would stay here again next time I'm in New Orleans.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Hapyfac
Barrett W, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport on your most recent trip to the Big Easy. Our passionate and dedicated staff takes pride in delivering that little something extra that helps you to relax, get a good night’s sleep and prepare for the next day. We appreciate your taking the time to tell us about your stay and we look forward to serving you on your next trip to the Crescent City.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I come to this hotel on a regular basis due to my job and although I don't pay for the pleasure of staying here I can honestly say if I had to, I would. The rooms very clean and spacious, the staff are friendly and welcoming. The food in the restaurant is fantastic. Honestly, £80 a night you can't do much wrong. It's a stones through or courtesy shuttle from the airport. Cannot fault it. Enjoy New Orleans, the hotel and most importantly, Bourban street (a quick taxi away).

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tom G
Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport on your recent trip to the Crescent City. Taking care of you so that you can focus on taking care of business is a main focus of our staff. We are thrilled to play an on-going role in the success of your trips and we look forward to serving you again as your travels bring you back to the Greater New Orleans area.

Saginaw, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I booked my room on a company travel site. My husband & I use a shared Priority Club account. We tried to add my first name but were told it would not fit & wouldn't be an issue. so every time I book, the reservation, it shows my husband's name only. I stay in IHG hotels 20+ nights a year and this has never been an issue. Upon check in at Crowne I was asked if my husband was present. The front desk clerk told me that she really shouldn't check me in, but she would let it slide just this one time. My co-worker was informed of free continental breakfast, 2nd floor VIP area by a different desk clerk. I was not informed, so I went to the breakfast buffet in the restaurant. I was not informed of the 16.00 price! I had already told the am desk clerk of my bad experience the night prior. He comped the meal. But wait, there's more.... When the charge for the hotel hit my credit card it was 16.00 more than my receipt at checkout. I did not present my card or room # at breakfast. I called the hotel & was told it was room service or breakfast. They were nice enough to issue credit, but it took two additional phone calls and three emails before I received a valid copy of the credit/ revised receipt. Now I have to wait to see if/ how the corrected charge appears on my account before I can complete an expense report. I do not plan to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank Barbara817
Barrett W, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport on your most recent visit to the Big Easy. Our staff takes your safety and comfort seriously and is always seeking ways to help you relax and rejuvenate during your time with us. We are always seeking ways to improve our offerings and based on your comments, we will be reviewing those opportunities that you mentioned so that we can continue to offer 100% satisfaction to every guest on every stay. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to serving you on your next trip to the Greater New Orleans area.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

My son-in-law had a training in New Orleans from 08/5/13 thru 08/7/13 and family was invited to travel with him. Our stay at Crown Plaza was very delightful. The staff was professional and some was very friendly. Our check in and check out was quick and pleasant. The room was beautiful, very clean, and spacious. Without asking, our beds were made up daily and bathroom freshen too. Room service was perfect.
There were many activities for families to enjoy together such as exercise room, computer room and pool. For drinkers there is a bar on first floor that serves all types of liquor, beer and wine.
Parking is free and not limited. Also, there are shuttle buses and this hotel is near airport.
In lobby, near front desk there is a screen that displays all flight info just like you see in airports.
We had a phenomenal time. Recommend this hotel to anyone, especially executives and families. It is awesome.

Room Tip: No tips to add. Everything is what you can image.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Charlie J
Barrett W, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport on your most recent visit for training to the Greater New Orleans area. Everyone, from our Food and Beverage, Front Desk, Housekeeping and Maintenance Staffs take your comfort seriously and are willing to do whatever it takes to help make your stay a memorable one. We truly have a dedicated staff and are proud of our superior product and excellent service. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to serving you on your next trip to the Big Easy.

laplace
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

This was our 26th year for holding our family reunions. We have always had it at the Holidome Airport, Kenner (until Hurricane Katrina came and took it away from us). When the Crowne Plaza took its place we were very skeptical about the changes we would have to get used to (the location of the pool, and particularly, the layout of the rooms). The first year we held our reunion there, we were completely satisfied, but still a little hesitant about shouting out with joy about the venue. Well, needless to say, this year was just absolutely WONDERFUL. How can we find a better venue with nicer and more pleasant staff? Your entire staff went "overboard" to help, assist, answer questions, make sure we were set up correctly, continuous re-filling the dishes for our buffet, and just the "personal" feeling we all felt about their kindness, warmth, and attitudes! And we got that response from most of the 200 members we had in attendance this year! Thank You Crowne Plaza-Kenner, for making our 2013 Family Reunion one of the best in all the years past! It's not very easy to satisfy 200 people in one place! We already reserved the date for 2014, and will continue to return to your Kenner Crowne Plaza in years to come. THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM OUR REUNION COMMITTEE!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank marlene v
Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport to host your annual Family Reunion this year. We truly appreciate the opportunity to have your family members relax and enjoy getting to visit with each other while we take care of their needs. Every member of our staff takes your comfort seriously and goes out of their way to deliver superior service. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to host your event and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We had to stay after our flight was cancelled, and everyone was so great! The manager of the restaurant, Justin, and our waitress, Laverne, couldn't have been more accommodating. They stayed open later than they usually do to accommodate all the guests that were forced to extend their stay. And the food was excellent!! The people at the front desk were also fantastic. They turned at bad experience into a positive one. Kudos to them!!
The rooms were a good size and very clean. It's a great place.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Hrhleesie
Barrett W, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport when your recent flight out of New Orleans was cancelled. We certainly understand that your plans were changed and that you were not prepared to be with us and we hope that we were able to make you feel welcome. Having the opportunity to turn a negative experience into a positive one is a challenge that we take seriously. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your experience and please feel free to call on us again for any of your hotel needs in New Orleans.

New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We just got back from a day trip to New Orleans and stayed at this hotel. When we arrived, the staff at the front-desk were friendly to assist us, we were given our room keys shortly after. The room was nice and clean. The bed was comfortable and we were able to get good rest that night.
Th next morning, around 9 am a house keeping lady knocked on our room and asked at what time we are going to check out? I told her that we were planning to check out before noon. I found it rude and unprofessional. Because of this, I only give this hotel 3*

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Anadjib82
Barrett W, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport on your most recent day trip to the Big Easy. Our staff is truly the secret to our success as they work tirelessly to treat every guest as a guest in their own home. The friendly and welcoming Front Desk staff that greeted you is always trying to present our guests with options to help them to relax and rejuvenate during their stay. We appreciate your feedback, which we will review, and we look forward to serving you again as your travels bring you to the Crescent City.

Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kenner
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport
Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport
Radisson Hotel New Orleans Airport
Hilton New Orleans Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Airport
Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Airport

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport? Share your experiences!