Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport
$89
Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport(Kenner)(Great Value!)
$76
$79
BestWestern.com
$104
$139
All reviewsfront desklanding restaurantnew orleansa wonderful stayfrench quarterbed was comfortableshuttle driverthe check in processnext morningcoffee makerearly flightminute driveconvenient locationwake up callclean hoteldefinitely stay here againfree parking
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We were flying out in the morning and this hotel is located 5 minutes from the airport. Check in was quick and easy. They have an airport shuttle so I scheduled my pick up time for the morning and you can leave your car parked at the hotel for $5 a day. The rooms are clean and quiet, beds are comfortable but the pillows were not. I liked the location and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I arrived in the area right after Hurricane Issac, and most hotels were booked. This hotel had damage in about half their rooms(not being occuppied). I am a platinum member with priority club, but not once received acknowledgement to that effect. I was even asked if I had just joined. I was given a room that was for the disabled. I was told that I could change at a later time. During my 30 day stay, I asked 3 different times, and was always told that they were booked, even though new guests arrived daily.
Le at the front desk was extremely helpful, but her counterpart, a black woman, that I never was given her name, always acted that I was a burden. Dinah in the priority club room(that I had to prove that I was a member) was great except that she bothered everyone to make a comment on tripadvisor, and to mention her and the room. Now for the priority club room...what a joke. The manager apparently allowed non-members access to the room. At breakfast, they ran out of everything!!! And Dinah would just shrug and say that "the group" would load up and take it with them. Dinah would even hide the to-go cups so that they couldn't be used to carry out the fruit. Evenings, they ran out of cocktails for the same reason( only tried twice for this reason).
The cleaning service was subperb, and never had any complaints.
Overall...it will do, but not what you expect from the Crown, especially after staying in them all over the U.S..

Room Tip: Try not to stay on the first floor near conference room. They have parties that get very loud into the late hours.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The people are so polite and professional., VIP room is great.The rooms are so clean and comfortable.Front desk hallways calls my room after checking to make sure I'm satisfied.No other hotel ever treated me like that. So very satisfied. Thank the staff an managers for the friendly welcome.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I have stayed here a few time and have never been unhappy. I have seen nicer crown's but considering the area and other hotel options, this is my pick when staying for an early morning flight. We leave of vehicle here and take the shuttle to the airport, saves us on airport parking fees. We call them on return and they are always prompt to pick us up. This is a large property with a lot of twist and turns to get to your room, but so far the rooms have been quiet and clean!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the conference/banquet area.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Barrett W, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay again at the Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport on your most recent visit to the Crescent City. Our convenient location, just off of Interstate 10 at Williams Blvd., places us a 5 minute ride from the New Orleans Airport. When combined with our superior accommodations and excellent service, our location becomes unbeatable. We appreciate your assessment of our property and we look forward to serving you again as your travels bring you back to the Big Easy.

Yours in hospitality,

Barrett Wilson
Manager

Reviewed September 25, 2012

It has been wonderful staying here. the bed is wonderfully comftable for me with that big TV screen. and great area to relax with your computer. only thing was no refrigerator or microwave,but manage to be without it. the airport is nearby when leaving. the noise from the plane doesnt bother me there.
Dinah and the house keeper very great in her service.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Barrett W, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport on your recent visit to the Big Easy. It is important when you are on the road to be productive and to find ways to recharge your batteries at the end of a long day. Our staff goes out of their way to try and present every guest with options that allow them to rejuvenate and relax. Life on the road is about choices. We are honored to have been chosen by you and look forward to serving you again as your travels bring you back to the Crescent City.

Yours in hospitality,