“Great Hotel”

Hilton New Orleans Airport
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Kenner
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Staff were friendly, hotel was well furnished and clean, food was great! Location was very convenient since it was directly across from the airport. Having the shuttle at the airport ready for us was also a very pleasant surprise so we didn't have to walk to the hotel, though it was wasn't far. Very beautiful landscaping as well!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mike W, General Manager at Hilton New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for your review and thank you for your nice comments regarding our friendly staff, clean hotel, great food, and convenient location. I am also glad you enjoyed our complimentary 24-hour shuttle and beautiful landscaping. Thank you again and please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We only spent one evening at the Hilton, but found it very comfortable. We did eat at the restaurant down stairs and found it a bit pricey (13.00 for a burger). The staff was extremely nice and check in was quick. If I did complain about one thing it would be that the pillows were very firm which I am not use to. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad you found your stay comfortable and our staff extremely nice but sorry that you found your meal a bit pricey. Also, please do not hesitate to let us know if we can do anything to make your stay more comfortable like providing a different pillow type. We welcome the opportunity to exceed your expectations. I will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Very Good. I have nothing to say. We truly enjoyed our nights and everything was properly placed. The bathroom was very cleaned and room smells very fresh. As individual I recommend your Hotel to a friend even to myself when I go To New Orleans in Kenner if there is any individual conferences in some of my retreat. Thank you for your good service. Looking forward for another booking in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for your review. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and thank you for recommending us to a friend. We look forward to your next visit and safe travels.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

stayed one night on a business trip. went to bourbon street by 20 minute cab ride. hotel had shuttle to airport which was on time and a short ride. nice clean room with a new orleans style which was s nice surprise. all in all no complaints. good hotel.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This hotel is super close to the airport, so if you coming into town its easy to get to. there is a suttle from airport to hotel. The room is clean and comfortable. As a Hhonors member the welcomed me back. This is the second time I have stayed here and both times it has been very pleasent would reccommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you found our location convenient and our guest rooms clean and comfortable. I also want to thank you for being a Hilton HHonors member and I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We've stayed at this hotel numerous times, only because it's close to the airport. The room wasn't very clean & there was mold & grim in the bathroom & around the tub. There was also a thick layer of black grim growing under the soap dish in the shower. The shower would also leak like an open faucet when we tried to run water for a bath, hitting the water nozzle in the tub & spraying water everywhere. Also my husband paid extra for a "runway view" so our daughter could watch the airplanes take off & land. There is NO runway view! Our view was of a roof & the parking garage of the airport. The only way to see a plane was to try & lean against one side of the window & peer thru the trees & maybe you'd get to see the tail end of a plane for a second. It's ridiculous & false advertisement. We did order room service & this too was messed up by the person who took our order. However, the saving grace was the lady who brought our food to us & fixed the issue. Her name is Cathy, she was wonderful & she is the one good thing I can say about the Hilton, other than the location. Whoever is managing this Hilton really needs to either retrain their housekeeping staff & other staff or hire people who care about their work. I except a lot better from a Hilton Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I spent a couple of nights at this hotel this week and was disappointed with the level of quality I expect from Hilton. First, the wait for check-in at 2:45 was long. It took me 10 minutes and I had a res and am an Hhonors member. second, no bellman was on duty and no bell carts were available. Third, the room had a mildew smell when I entered, but I lived with it and it seemed to go away once I got the temperature down to 68. Fourth, I was comped breakfast coupons, nice of them with all of the other things, but was told that my breakfast selection of eggs and bacon were not covered on the coupon and it cost me $7 for what I could have gotten at Denny's for less. Needless to say, if I had wanted Days Inn standards, I would have stayed next door and saved myself a bundle.