Hilton New Orleans Airport
$99
GardenInn.com
$100
ExtendedStay
Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport(Kenner)(Great Value!)
$76
  • Pool
$159
$104
1,033 results
All reviewssports barnew orleansdirectly across the streetlong term parkingon demandan early flightrestaurant barvery nice hotelfrench quartershuttle servicebusiness triprental carbed was comfortablefree parkingairportconferenceconvenience
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Stayed here one night due to a flight cancellation. Room decor was cold and outdated. Bathroom was in horrible condition -- tub was cracked, sink in vanity was cracked. Faucets were old. Very difficult time locating parking outside.

The walls were very thin -- I could hear into the room next door. Any time the guy coughed or sniffled, I heard everything. You might say that this is because the rooms were connectors -- except that I could also hear every single footstep and conversation that was walking down the hall. Clearly not very much money was spent on insulating the rooms.

This is not worthy of the Hilton name. This should be reflagged as a Wyndham. THAT bad.

Though, I must compliment the shuttle drivers. They were great.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank OROGN
Mike W, General Manager at Hilton New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your valued feedback. Guest observations are important to us as they allow us the opportunity to correct issues within and enhance our level of services. Please allow me to apologize that our property did not exceed your expectations. I do hope you shared your observations with a Manager on Duty while on property so that we may have the opportunity to take the room you occupied off market and address the concerns you raised. I apologize again for the dissatisfaction you experienced and I hope that you will afford us another opportunity to regain your trust in our hotel.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This hotel is about 20 minutes or more (depending on traffic) from New Orleans. But it is close to the airport. The rooms are smell like mildew. The hotel pool is small for the size of the hotel. Although breakfast is good it is expensive. The first morning we were in our rooms late becasue we got to th hotel after midnight. They said we had missed our opporutiy to have our room cleaned so we only received clean towels.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am sincerely sorry that we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments are not typical for our property and I do hope that you shared your comments with a Manager on Duty while on property. We certainly appreciate the opportunity to address any issues that would interrupt a perfect stay. It is our goal to deliver on our brand promise, to “Ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected” and again I am sorry that this was not your experience. I hope you will afford us a future opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

As a native Louisianian, I am very embarrassed that many visitors from all over the country saw the filth on the floor of the spacious lobby (August 8-9, 2013). I last stayed here almost four years ago and the lobby offered an awesome first impression of this Hilton property. We stayed here last night and the first impression was, in a word, filthiness. We've stayed at several hotels recently on a drive from NV to Louisiana. No place approached this lobby floor's dirty condition.
The room was clean and quiet, but the lobby floor was enough to make me rate this hotel lower than 'Very Good'. The staff was great, quite helpful. The parking lot was packed with vehicles from many different states. How sad to think that this hotel's lobby was, for many people, their first impression of New Orleans and Louisiana! Gives the impression that management does not care. It looked like the floor had not been given a good cleaning in quite a while. I doubt that such grime could set in even a week's time. Please get the cleaning crew on target and make Louisianians proud...

Room Tip: Mattress was great, but not the pillows. We are not that particular, but these pillows were way too soft.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JudieKu
Mike W, General Manager at Hilton New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. I sincerely apologize that we did not exceed your expectations. Our marble lobby floor does require special maintenance that is administrated and I apologize again that we did not do a better job of impressing this upon you. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and hope that you will afford us a future opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The word for my stay at the Hilton Airport hotel is Below Average! I expected so much more of a Hilton Hotel. I arrived late, and the shuttle service was excellent, I called and within 5 minutes the shuttle was there. In the hotel the lady greeted me however no eye contact was made, got a key and walked to the room, the room was average bathroom small. The bed was amazing, yes the bed was excellent. Next morning breakfast...this was below poor, without advising me or any other guest they only displayed continental food what was a disappointment, when i walked in nobody was there i actually had to walk to the employee area and ask for service. 2 ladies were there and I asked about the breakfast they told me because the hotel was operating under 60% so therefor no full breakfast was displayed I was shocked! So i asked for scrambled eggs and bacon, i got a disorganized plate with fries and no fresh scrambled eggs and bacon that was maybe on the cooker for less then a minute! While i was having breakfast i believe a supervisor or manager came in telling the ladies that we are below a certain percentage and he actually had a kind of staff meeting in the restaurant, telling the ladies service is of high importance and guests need to remember you! REALLY!!!! Very unprofessional!!!! After this manager left the ladies came one by one to my table asking if everything was alright ehm....breakfast was already done! I don't think Hilton should be proud of this property and in the past i had such a great stay at the hilton but now I will think again before booking a hilton, and then to imagine i had to pay about $130 dollars! WITH NO FREE WIFI!!! Very disappointed!

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Mike W, General Manager at Hilton New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for your feedback from your stay. I am glad you found the shuttle service and your guest room bed excellent but I am sincerely sorry that we did not exceed your expectations with your entire stay. I am very sorry that we did not notify you at check-in of our breakfast arrangement during your stay. We did have full breakfast service available but not buffet style during the time you stayed with us. Again I apologize that we did not do a better job of providing you with information and with the level of service you should expect from a Hilton property. I thank you for bringing the issues you mentioned in your review to my attention. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and I assure you that your comments will only help us improve our hotel. Again, please accept my sincerest apologies and I hope that the next time you are in our city, that you will afford us another opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton New Orleans Airport hotel prior to flying home after visiting family. It was a nice end to a great vacation. The rooms were quiet and clean. The staff were extremely helpful. We were able to drive to local attractions and close to the airport for an early departure.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. I am so glad you found your guest room quiet and clean, our staff extremely helpful and our location right across from the airport convenient. I hope you enjoyed the local attractions that you were able to drive to just a short distance away. Safe travels and we would love to have you as our guest again in the future.