Hilton New Orleans Airport
$165
  • Pool
$99
BestWestern.com
Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport(Kenner)(Great Value!)
$179
ComfortSuites
$128
Travelocity
$124
Travelocity
1,013 results
All reviewssports barnew orleansdirectly across the streetlong term parkingon demandan early flightrestaurant barvery nice hotelfrench quartershuttle servicerental carbusiness tripbusiness centerbed was comfortablefree parkingairportconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This Hilton has the same good quality, nice rooms and a good location for airport access and easy driving to New Orleans and Baton Rouge. However, I was so impressed with the friendly professionalism of the front desk staff both with me and with others I overheard when I was in the lobby. Kudos the the staff for setting a very high bar.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank aulocks
Mike W, General Manager at Hilton New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. I am so glad you found quality and convenience with your stay and thank you for recognizing our friendly staff. Our team takes a lot of pride in providing excellent service to our guests. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We checked out of one hotel at 10:00 pm on a friday night and went next door to this hotel. They gave us the internet price I found.

The place was CLEAN, the bed was comfortable - the AC worked wonderful - the staff was DELIGHTFUL!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad your stay was comfortable and the staff delightful. Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

very comfortable stay, clean rooms, not so noisy A/C, proximity of airport did not influence quietness of nights, far away from New Orleans tourist attractions, but providing very easy access to I10, Highway 61, which allows easy business area access or downtown trip in a short drive.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mike W, General Manager at Hilton New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you found your accommodations clean and comfortable. I hope you had an opportunity to make the short drive into the New Orleans French Quarter area to enjoy some of the local attractions. Thank you again and please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

The front desk staff are amazing and extremely helpful. My shuttle to and from the airport was very quick, and both drivers were incredibly nice. I did feel that the room was a bit 'run down' but it was clean!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Melissa K
Mike W, General Manager at Hilton New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Thank you for your review and for your comments regarding our staff and airport shuttle. I am sorry that you were not impressed with your room decor. We are always updating our property so hopefully we will see you again soon so that you may see our progress. We would love the opportunity to exceed your expectations so please come back and see us again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We had a very early flight and decided to spend the night near the airport. The room was lovely and very clean. The only problem we experienced was air conditioning that shut off and the room became stuffy and hot. We got very little sleep because of that and the next day trip was terrible because of that.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for providing your feedback. I am so sorry to hear about the air conditioner issue you experienced. You deserve to be comfortable during your stay and I apologize again that we failed to exceed your expectations. I do hope you spoke to a manager on duty while on property. We certainly would have wanted to get you moved to a more comfortable room. On another note, I am glad you found your guest room lovely and clean. I do hope you will afford us a future opportunity to be of service. Thank you again.