Hilton New Orleans Airport
$98
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport(Kenner)(Great Value!)
$76
$79
BestWestern.com
$139
1,025 results
All reviewssports barnew orleansdirectly across the streetlong term parkingon demandan early flightrestaurant barvery nice hotelfrench quartershuttle servicerental carbusiness tripbusiness centerbed was comfortablefree parkingairportconference
Reviewed May 6, 2013

very comfortable stay, clean rooms, not so noisy A/C, proximity of airport did not influence quietness of nights, far away from New Orleans tourist attractions, but providing very easy access to I10, Highway 61, which allows easy business area access or downtown trip in a short drive.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mike W, General Manager at Hilton New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you found your accommodations clean and comfortable. I hope you had an opportunity to make the short drive into the New Orleans French Quarter area to enjoy some of the local attractions. Thank you again and please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

The front desk staff are amazing and extremely helpful. My shuttle to and from the airport was very quick, and both drivers were incredibly nice. I did feel that the room was a bit 'run down' but it was clean!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Melissa K
Mike W, General Manager at Hilton New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Thank you for your review and for your comments regarding our staff and airport shuttle. I am sorry that you were not impressed with your room decor. We are always updating our property so hopefully we will see you again soon so that you may see our progress. We would love the opportunity to exceed your expectations so please come back and see us again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We had a very early flight and decided to spend the night near the airport. The room was lovely and very clean. The only problem we experienced was air conditioning that shut off and the room became stuffy and hot. We got very little sleep because of that and the next day trip was terrible because of that.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for providing your feedback. I am so sorry to hear about the air conditioner issue you experienced. You deserve to be comfortable during your stay and I apologize again that we failed to exceed your expectations. I do hope you spoke to a manager on duty while on property. We certainly would have wanted to get you moved to a more comfortable room. On another note, I am glad you found your guest room lovely and clean. I do hope you will afford us a future opportunity to be of service. Thank you again.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I enjoyed my stay. The hotel was superb. My room was spacious and the only suggestion would be to ensure you request a microwave/refrigerator because these are NOT quaranteed in every room. Other than that this would be an excellent place to stay with comfort and ease.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mike W, General Manager at Hilton New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. So glad you enjoyed your stay and found your guest room spacious. I am sorry that we were not able to provide you with a requested microwave and refrigerator. Those room types were already reserved by other guests and again I apologize. If you do not find that room type available when you book in the future, please give us a call directly so that we may reserve one for you if it becomes available. We want everything to be perfect during your stay and we look forward to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

I was taken back from theoment we got dropped off. Outside of property was not kept up. Staff was nice on check in. Our non smoking room was disgusting.the carpet in hallway and rooms was filthy. The room smelled overwhelmingly of smoke. I asked for a different room and was told that was a non smoking room. I will never stay here again. Hilton should be ashamed of this property.

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank LAllessio

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate the feedback you provided regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am sorry that you were not satisfied with your stay and we came up short of delivering a hospitality experience consistent with your expectations. Please be assured that your review will be taken into consideration so that we may improve our guests’ in-property experience. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality you should expect from Hilton. Again, thank you very much for your review and we sincerely hope that you will provide us a future opportunity to regain your trust.