Hilton New Orleans Airport
$144
$162
$145
  • Pool
Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport(Kenner)(Great Value!)
$169
$119
$124
Agoda.com
1,016 results
All reviewssports barnew orleansdirectly across the streetlong term parkingon demandan early flightrestaurant barvery nice hotelfrench quartershuttle servicerental carbusiness tripbusiness centerbed was comfortablefree parkingairportconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The hotel is very nice and clean. The location is directly across the street from the airport. It is close to the Highway to go into New Orleans. The hotel ia close to the highway for easy access. Theri are 2 restuarants and a coffee/convenience shop all in the lobby. The shuttle is kind of slow for a pick up midday. Call the hotel for pick up and faster service.

Room Tip: standard rooms do not have refrigerator or microwave
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Mike W, General Manager at Hilton New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback. I’m so glad you found our hotel conveniently located and I hope you were able to experience one of our delicious dining choices from one of our restaurants conveniently located in the lobby area as you mentioned. I’m sorry that the shuttle seemed a bit slow. It is dispatched on demand and may take up to twenty minutes depending on airport traffic. Overall though it seems that you had an enjoyable stay while with us and I look forward to having you as our guest again in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to give your feedback and thank you for choosing the Hilton New Orleans Airport.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Stayed at this Hotel numerous times over the years and haven't had a bad experience yet. Recently stayed and room was clean and well appointed. Dined at the Second Line Sports Bar, which served a great sandwich with a very friendly staff.

Room Tip: I always request a room away from elevators facing the airport. Planes have never been an issue here.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your feedback and for being a loyal Hilton guest. I’m glad you enjoyed your meal at our restaurant, The 2nd Line and that you found your guest room accommodations clean and well-appointed. I look forward to knowing you will stay with us again and thank you so much for choosing the Hilton New Orleans Airport.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

The Hotel is so close to the hotel no sooner you are on the courtesy bus you are there.
The hotel is very well appointed with a bar restaurant.

The rooms are so very comfortable and quiet and as usual the Hilton Group have the greatest bedding, make sure you get a wake up call if you have to be somewhere. Unlike me snoozed in and caught all the traffic.

The Hotel also boasts a long term airport parking even if you are not staying there, you can park and the courtesy bus will take you and pick you up from the airport, Cost $45 per week.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Mike W, General Manager at Hilton New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. I’m so glad to hear how comfortable and quiet your stay was and that you found our parking arrangements convenient. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and I hope we get to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Stayed many times at this hotel for business. Always had a good stay, until this time. Rooms are clean and hotel is across the street from the airport which is great. I had a room on the second floor, down the hall from the smoking rooms while have a glass door seperating the sections. No matter, the room smelled of smoke and really was not up to the Hilton par. Asked to move but was told hotel was full. After three days moved out. Needed to wash my clothes to get the smell off them.

Room Tip: Stay away from the smoking section.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for being a frequent guest at our property. I am glad to hear that you have always enjoyed your stays with us and that you find our rooms clean and our location convenient, but I am sorry that you experienced an issue with your most recent stay. We have received many compliments on our renovation of separating our smoking rooms from our non-smoking rooms on our 2nd floor so I am so disappointed to hear that our efforts did not improve your stay. I am also very sorry that we were unable to accommodate moving you to another area of the hotel. I would like to ask if you are a member of our HHonors program. If so, we can update your HHonor’s profile to reflect specific floor and/or room location requests. We use this information when pre-assigning rooms for our HHonor’s guests. If you contact us with this information, we would be more than happy to update our records. We certainly want you to experience the most enjoyable stay while you are with us and you should expect nothing less. Again, please accept my sincerest apologies for your experience and I hope we will have the honor of receiving your next reservation in the very near future.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Spent one night here so I could easily get to the airport for my flight. Decent hotel but a bit over priced. Rooms were nice but I was surprised there were no hair driers in the room. I ordered dinner in my room. The food was pretty good. However when I went to breakfast in the morning I was very disappointed. All they had to offer was a buffet. The bacon was under cooked and dripping with grease. The gravy had a bitter taste to it. I ordered eggs over easy and when he proceeded to pour oil all over the large flat cooking surface I knew the eggs were going to be crappy. They stuck to the surface when he tried to turn them over. His solution to ths was to pour more oil on them. In the end I had broken yokes and crispy edges. It would have been much better if he would have used a small non stick pan to cook the eggs. That oil could have been used between the pan and the cooking surface to assist in heating the pan. The potatoes were almost a mashed potatoe consistency. I can't believe they charged $16.00 with a straight face. I've stayed at many Hilton's and this is probably my least favorite.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Mike W, General Manager at Hilton New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry to hear of the disappointing breakfast experience you received and lack of a hair dryer in your room. Your breakfast comments will be shared with our Executive Chef so that this experience does not repeat itself. You are absolutely right from your description to be disappointed and please know that I share your disappointment also. Our Food and Beverage team takes pride in providing a delicious dining experience and the experience you received is not the norm for our hotel. Also, hair dryers are provided standard in our guest rooms and I will make sure our Housekeeping Manager is aware of your situation. Again, I apologize and I know that this does not erase your experience with us but I hope that you will provide us with a future opportunity to earn your trust again. Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback and thank you for choosing Hilton.