Days Inn by Wyndham New Orleans Airport
$124
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport(Kenner)(Great Value!)
$76
$103
$99
$77
1,051 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 29, 2013

nice sized rooms, flat screen tv, clean bathrooms, with pool outside

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tom L, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My stay was pretty short, staying only for one night to catch a flight in the afternoon following my stay. Upon arrival the desk clerk seemed all over the place. He took forever to check us in and just seemed a little scattered. He mentioned (several times) that he also worked in the bar ajacent to the checkin area... Might be better suited for him to stay there, seemed more of his element. When I go to the room they were dated but ok. I went out for the evening, coming back pretty late and needed towels, the overnight clerk (Emily was her name) was very sweet and helpful! She got me some towels right away.. Very appreciative about that. I had a few errands to run before I had to leave to catch my flight in the morning and wanted to take in the sights of new orleans. The clerk at checkout was amazing! Christina took care of everything for me. She called me a taxi, put my luggage up for me so I could collect it when I came back, even gave me a couple reccomendations on places to go to see the sights. You are really lucky to have employees like Ms Emily and Ms Christina working there, they are wonderful ladies and really made my stay enjoyable. I will continue to stay here when I travel.

Room Tip: Pick a room by the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Tom L, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are pleased to know that our front desk agent was able to assist you with the towels, and that your check out was so efficient. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

WE over nighted at this hotel following our cruise. The exterior looked dated as did the room furnishings. However, it was clean and the staff were friendly. Being attached to an IHOP was a plus.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are also happy to hear that our staff was so friendly. We hope you will come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Hotel is a tad out dated but not run down by any means. But customer service recieved was great! Very friendly and happy to help as someone in Customer Service for the public should be. (Christina was the clerks name) and location is prime just across from the airport and parking lot for over night parking near. I had no problems checking in or out.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear that our staff was so friendly and helpful during your stay. We hope you will come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed August 27, 2013