“AWESOME!!! Best food around NOLA!!”
Review of Kenner Seafood INC

Kenner Seafood INC
Ranked #1 of 234 Restaurants in Kenner
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I was visiting New Orleans for the weekend and a buddy recommended it. I have to say this is the best authentic Louisiana food!!! It is out of season for crayfish but they found some and they were great!!! Kenner Seafood has an awesome staff they are all so helpful and friendly. If you are around New Orleans take a trip up the road to this restaurant. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

We ate at four of top rated seafood places in French Quarter, including Acme Oyster Bar, and none matched Kenner Seafood. The gumbo was excellent. We also had oysters on half shell, fried oysters and fried catfish. All excellent! The price was half of the French Quarter joints. The restaurant is 2 blocks off I 10 and two miles from airport. On the way to Oak Alley Plantation. You won't be sorry.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We found this restaurant via TripAdvisor and as usual you did not let us down. From the tasty appetizers of jalapeno hushpuppies and fried artichoke hearts to the main courses, everything was cooked to perfection and was delicious. My husband ordered a large ham and cheese poboy and fries. The poboy was 13" long, on wonderful French bread and fully dressed. I ordered the stuffed shrimp lunch which came with two sides of your choice. I had homemade mac and cheese and crawfish boiled potatoes that had been quartered and deep fried. The three shrimp were huge and my lunch was only $9.95. We had so much food that we left with 2 boxes full. This place is easy to get to but also easy to overlook. It is very small and sits between a strip mall and an auto parts store. (Park on the side by the auto parts store.) The wait staff was friendly and the place was decorated with Jazz Fest posters and Saints memorabilia. You will not be disappointed by the food, the service, or the cost. Their menu is extensive. One note: free refills on iced tea and coffee only, but this is noted on the menu. We will be back.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We have been going to Kenner Seafood for a number of years & it has always been good. It is a small, unassuming place with hospitality & good food. You have to know where it is or you could drive right by it & never see it.
Our most recent visit was Saturday 01/04/14. As always the food was exceptional. Their prices are reasonable, especially considering the more than ample portions. Our appetizer was the Blooming Crawfish Onion. For our meal we had Fried Shrimp & Shrimp Marie. We had to get 3 "to-go" boxes for our leftovers. But... we're old & can't eat as much as we use to.
We got there about 1:30 & as usual they were busy. However, we got a table right away & our order was not long in coming. Our waitress' name was Amanda. She was busy but very efficient & friendly.
If you haven't been here, especially if you are an out of town tourist, we recommend you try it for some authentic Creole & Cajun seafood.
If you are going on the weekend, to avoid the crowd, I recommend going in the middle of the afternoon, about 1:30 or 2:00.

1  Thank CrackerBatonRouge
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I had to go back each day I visited Kenner for their wonderful food! I had the trio of oysters and they were fresh and done just right. They were so great I had them 4 times on my last trip. Bread pudding was to die for good. So much better that the other seafood store/resturant in Kenner.

1  Thank junebugtraveler

Been to Kenner Seafood INC? Share your experiences!