“Great meal in local flair!”
Review of Kenner Seafood INC

Kenner Seafood INC
Ranked #2 of 231 Restaurants in Kenner
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Kenner's Seafood is small and easy to miss if you are not looking carefully. But this small unassuming restaurant knows how to prepare great food!
I was greeted warmly by the hostess. When I told her about all the great comments about Kenner's she broke out in a smile and told me to enjoy! The warmth continue with my server. She greeted me and made suggestions.
The dining room was almost full with a steady flow of people arriving. I knew that this was a place the locals love when people coming in, other tables would greet them also.
I ordered a dozen of oysters and an oyster and shrimp platter.
The oysters are a better grade than what we get in my area! The oysters and shrimp was overflowing on my plate. It was so much I couldn't eat all!
When paying, the hostess asked how did I enjoy the meal and told me to return when back in the area!
Trust me, I will!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Always busy, but food are always great and a lot of menu choices. Its worth waiting. Service is good.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This place is the best! I live in Missouri and I want to go back to Louisiana just to eat here. I would definitely recommend the crawfish blooming onion! Fantastic!

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I joked at dinner that this was the CHEERS of seafood restaurants...everyone seemed to know each other! Guests and servers, guests and guests, so great! I quickly figured out why. Great prices on large portions! Tasty food especially the blackened shrimp and baked macaroni. Also, we had never seen anyone do bell pepper rings as an appetizer and that was a win. Really good place!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I grew up in New Orleans and have settled in Texas ... my family relocated from New Orleans to Destrehan after katrina .... and anytime I make a visit home, Kenner Seafood can expect to get my business.

I've never dined in, we always take things to go (older grand parents at home) and every time we have ordered it has been fresh, accurate and a pleasant ordering experience. Order accuracy is important to us since we are making a pretty good drive to get stuff and they have never let us down!

My favorite is the shrimp poboy but we usually get a variety of items and so far, everything has been as good or better than expected!

Been to Kenner Seafood INC? Share your experiences!