“Wonderful Redbeans and Rice!!!”

Zea Rotisserie & Bar
Ranked #13 of 231 Restaurants in Kenner
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I kept hearing that Zea's had great redbeans and rice but just couldn't get my arms around it, being a traditional Monday dish in New Orleans reataurants across the city! But decided to check it out and to my very happy surprise the stories were true! Wonderful favor, not too thick or watery sauce, I would say perfit! On top of these wonderful Redbeans and Rice was a nice Andouille' sausage and two boneless pieces of the best fried chicken I've ever tasted! Unbelieveably delicious! A must try!!!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Been a long time patron. recently can be hit or miss but this visit was solid. Food was excellent.Service was good. Some of prices don't make sense such as a few extra bucks to have a different seasoning (thai sauce or such) on chicken. But excellent food.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Great food, fresh, good service, a little awkward walking through closely laid table to get to the restrooms.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I've been eating at their restaurants since they opened their first one. Took the in-laws out to dinner at the Kenner location for their birthdays (1 week apart). The service issues started with the drink orders. I asked what kind of bourbon they had. Our waitress (sweet girl) said she would ask the bartender. She told me they had Jack Daniels and a few other Kentucky style ones. I had to go to the bar myself to find out. The our appetizer arrived, with no small plates. I asked a passing server if she could get us some. She dropped the stack in front of me and walked away. I think I'll stick to the Clearview location from now on.

Been to Zea Rotisserie & Bar? Share your experiences!